Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another day on the SW side of the H

HOUSTON --
    Eyewitnesses at the scene of a fatal crash on Fondren this evening say someone stole groceries out of an SUV with a dead mother and her two injured sons inside.

Houston police tell us the woman's vehicle collided with another car causing her to lose control and crash into a tree. The mother died on impact. The two boys, ages 4 and 6, were taken to Texas Children's Hospital and are expected to survive. The other driver was interviewed and released.

Eyewitnesses told police that before emergency crews arrived, people stole groceries that were sitting in the front seat. The mother was not wearing her seat belt. The two boys were restrained but not in car seats.

people are pathetic.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Savages...

Comment

Disgusting, just as bad as the people on hwy 67 video taping people burning alive in a car fire recently.

Comment

Man, that's fucked up.

However, I notice it's Houston and realize it's par for the course.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          Disgusting, just as bad as the people on hwy 67 video taping people burning alive in a car fire recently.
          Are you fucking kidding me, I'm telling you right now that if it were me and I saw that Ikinda of shit going on I would be taking away and smashing peoples shit.

Fucking pathetic.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

People here are assholes.

We've been down here (north side, thank god) for 6 weeks now and it's ridiculous how shitty people act. It's a noticeable difference from DFW.

Comment

This world is doomed! What else to expect in H town. Elvis you live there now? Or just from there?
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Are you fucking kidding me, I'm telling you right now that if it were me and I saw that Ikinda of shit going on I would be taking away and smashing peoples shit.

Fucking pathetic.
                If its the same story I saw, the good samaritan who helped was pretty pissed off.

Comment

That really bothers the hell out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    People here are assholes.

We've been down here (north side, thank god) for 6 weeks now and it's ridiculous how shitty people act. It's a noticeable difference from DFW.
                    I've wondered how the transition has gone. This post does not surprise me. Best of luck, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                      I've wondered how the transition has gone. This post does not surprise me. Best of luck, dude.
                      I have wondered as well.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post

You must have missed their fun with the HOA!

Comment

They might as well be grave robbing...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post

There's probably a lot that I'm out of the loop on these days.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              I did.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                              X