No announcement yet.

Anyone around Wills Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because I need a workshop (mine is full of black mold and floods when it rains) and until I get it rebuilt, this will work as storage. IT's cheap and with my 3 month old son, paying for a funeral and supporting my brother in addition to my family, it's within my price range.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

man, you think that thing will make the trip? it looks pretty rough.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yeah - have you done an inspection of it? Bottom/sides seem to be falling apart - I'd think it would flood too in rain.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

It's off the ground on the tires and frame. I have until this weekend to move it and working on it will get my mind on something else other than the annoyances here. For no more than what he wants, I really don't expect much which is why I figure if I can get it here, score.

Comment

best of luck bro.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Thank yall. If nothing else, I'll wait until it's dusk and drive slowly and do it myself, I just prefer not to have to sleep for a few days afterwards.

Comment

Tires would be a big concern if it were me, especially being single axle. If they have much time just sitting they are likely to separate and come apart. Just throwing out my experiences over the years with customers and campers, boat trailers, utility trailers, etc.

Comment

Yeah man, I've drug some pretty sketchy stuff all over these roads and I'm leery of dragging that. If it has mobile home axles, get a few sets of extra tires, you'll thank me later. You should be able to buy them for less than $50/pop

Comment

Frost, isn't there someone on this site who does towing?? For as shaky as that thing looks, it would probably be the safest way to do it.
                    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

i'll come out to your place and tow it with your truck, just cover my gas out to your place and back for my car. i get 35 mpg, and would be coming from dallas to wherever you are

Comment

Send me a pm DS. I'll take you up on that

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                          i'll come out to your place and tow it with your truck, just cover my gas out to your place and back for my car. i get 35 mpg, and would be coming from dallas to wherever you are
                          Make sure you get drunk first to prove how much of a badass you are! Then come on here and brag about how you pulled this trailer while drunk.

Frost, I don't know you, but if I were you I would pass on his offer...
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

i'd pass on the premise of i dont want some brokedick that has to beg for gas money driving my shit.

god bless.

Comment

covering my gas to come do him a favor out in the boonies=begging for gas money? stfu chump

frost, if was just an option if you couldnt get anything else sorted out.

Comment

I know it's doing me a favor. I have a friend checking if he can do it so I'll give you a hard answer probably by tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X