Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GE View Post
    Yeah, he mad.

Whatever, Mr. Psuedo-Famous Guys Address to make yourself feel better!

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      Clever? Hardly. Bothered? Not likely.

I like knowing what makes people tick, this just happens to be the thought of the day.
      It sure seems like you're bothered by it at least a little bit.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

It would never occur to me to be bothered by that. It might occur to me to make fun of it, but my level of emotional investment would be nonexistent.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            in order to make themselves feel better about the choices they've made.
            This part kinda erks me, my wife's choice of marrying a man who is stable enough financially to allow her to quit her 60k a year job to be a stay at home mother, and go back to school full time, seems like a good choice to me.. Why do you give a shit what someone calls themselves?
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
              This part kinda erks me, my wife's choice of marrying a man who is stable enough financially to allow her to quit her 60k a year job to be a stay at home mother, and go back to school full time, seems like a good choice to me.. Why do you give a shit what someone calls themselves?
              Unless she's not a homemaker or CPA and claims to be someone she's not to make herself feel superior to others. Either way, nobody should really care if it doesn't cause any harm.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                Unless she's not a homemaker or CPA and claims to be someone she's not to make herself feel superior to others. Either way, nobody should really care if it doesn't cause any harm.
                I don't really agree with this because we have a whole society that thinks they are special. A lot of people need to realize that they aren't.
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  I don't really agree with this because we have a whole society that thinks they are special. A lot of people need to realize that they aren't.
                  Go read through a thread on any Internet forum where people are posting their profession. "Senior deputy assistant for internal directives" at a Fortune 354 company.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

My official job title is "movie watching nap taking dude"
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

What in the fuck am I getting a degree for again?
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        Please say its in history or interior design.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          Haha, you only get this coveted title after a degree and knowing the right people.. Or you just go apply, i applied.
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

i get paid to do a lot of that too, but it gets real boring after awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              i get paid to do a lot of that too, but it gets real boring after awhile.
                              That ain't no lie, i pretty much run out of shit to google, then end up buying shit online and getting in trouble with the wife. I have bought three guns this week.
                              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Links go to same thread...

Also you're upset because somebody came up with a cute job title for stay at home mom or dad? Something is seriously wrong with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X