Happy Fathers Day Dad! R.I.P.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Fathers Day Dad! R.I.P.

Happy fathers day to all of you fathers out there and make sure you tell your dad the same and make sure you hug the hell out of the old man. Its been almost three years since mine passed and I miss our Fathers Day ritual. In Hawaii we would always grab one of the trucks and go explore by ourselves and just enjoy the beauty of the island. In Texas he and I would hop in one of the Cobras and just tear up some back country roads. No neck ties, no socks or table saws. Just him and I having fun, laughing and trying new places to eat.

In my heart there were no bad times and I only hold on to the good. I miss you dad, you were way to young to be taken. Hope you are rowing through the gears wherever you are!

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

That's a nice story, sorry for your loss.

Comment

Man I remember all the stories about your Dad from the Stangnet. I'm sorry for your loss. R.I.P.
      68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
      63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
      i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

That sucks man, RIP to your pops. It's super cool that you have all those good memories with him though.

Comment

Rest In Peace

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I feel the pain as I lost my dad 4 days after getting married 5 years ago. In a way I hate these holidays but in the same sense I love to spend them with my daughter.

Here is one to dad

Comment

Working...
            X