bark collars for little sh!t dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bark collars for little sh!t dogs

I have a little yorkie that, short of getting a surgery or going down for the dirt nap, needs a yip/yap/bark collar stat.

Who has used one on a small dog? Any recommendations?
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

S&W500 worked pretty well.
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I have used one on two medium dogs; a blue healer and a mutt. It worked great on the mutt, but the healer didn't give a shit and just kept barking and yelping endlessly.

If you wanted a little dog that didn't bark, why didn't you just get a cat?
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

How old is the yorkie? Have you tried to work with the dog to curb the barking? If so what method did you use when it would bark?

Comment

everytime he barks stick your finger up his butt

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            I have used one on two medium dogs; a blue healer and a mutt. It worked great on the mutt, but the healer didn't give a shit and just kept barking and yelping endlessly.

If you wanted a little dog that didn't bark, why didn't you just get a cat?
            Because cats suck.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Cats are 10x cooler than Yorkies. It's either a big dog or nothing. But cats can be cool...

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                Because cats suck.
                Stupid little dogs suck. Real dogs can be cool. Cats can be cool. Fat chicks can be cool. Little dogs suck.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

My cat would maim a yappy small dog. Both of my wife's poodles are terrified of him. It's pleasing to watch the 3 of them interact now that he dominates them.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    Stupid little dogs suck. Real dogs can be cool. Cats can be cool. Fat chicks can be cool. Little dogs suck.
                    That's the funniest thing I have read in a week!

Comment

We have a Lab & a cool Russian Blue. I don't know why we have this little bastard, but his name is Tucker, and he's damned cute. Balls & all.

We're taking him with us to Lake City CO for a month, and I want this guy silent.

We have guest dogs over all the time, and dogs that would otherwise chase & kill cats get the thousand yard stare from Jack Noodles (our cat, named by my girls, 4 & 6). He doesn't even flinch, it's pretty funny to watch.
                      Last edited by barronj; 06-18-2014, 06:04 AM.
                      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Most small dogs are stupid, so sometimes training doesn't work. But you should probably give it a shot anyway to see if you can make some progress.

WebMD explains why some dogs bark too much and offers tips on breaking them of the habit.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I have heard these work:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/DOGTEK-Bark-Citronella-Spray-Dogs/dp/B00GQFO6AI/ref=zg_bs_2975429011_20[/ame]

But in my experience, thing like these do not. We had one of these and our dog couldn't give two shits about the noise it made:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/PetSafe-Ultrasonic-Bark-Control-PBC-1000/dp/B00068R98C/ref=zg_bs_2975429011_7[/ame]

Edit: Also, a Russian Blue or a Devon Rex are pretty much the only two breeds of cat I would ever consider. Look at this BAMF:

Last edited by Ratt; 06-18-2014, 07:51 AM.

Comment

My MIL has a yorkie, that dog is retarded, literally. I don't know how well they can be trained.

Comment

I put a regular shock collar on him once, set all the way down (setting 1 out of 8). I thought he was going to die when I lit him up. Shaking, screaming, slobbering.

Comment

Working...
                              X