My Old party house.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Old party house.....

Hurst house with so many memories is up for auction....

Lyn

Man, it looks run down.

Comment

Eric- apparently it is. The guy we sold it to, has completely trashed it, and wont leave the property. Really sad.

Lyn

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Man, it looks run down.
        It was when we sold it. I'm surprised it hasn't caved in on itself.

lets go in halvies, $12.5K each, flip it in 3 months!

Comment

If I hadn't bought this place I'd actually be interested in it. LOL Lots of good memories in that house. Well, a few bad ones, too. hahaha Buy it back!

Comment

I hate seeing places I used to live in various states of abandon and/or disrepair. So depressing.

Comment

^^^ I don't care really. Drove by the old house I grew up in when we were in Colorado last week, didn't give 2 shits it was a little worse for wear, and is now a rental. The entire neighborhood has declined actually. Too many old folks died, leave it to their kids who rent them to college kids.

Comment

Buying anything from auction.com is a fucking ridiculous circle jerk.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Good times! I lost a ton of pictures from parties there after my last computer crashed.

Hey, the night I met Jodi! haha

You guys still have any pics of the Projectile Vomit incident the same night?(I wasn't involved in that!)

Comment

LOL, we just looked at a folder where I put a bunch of different pics from various parties. Had to delete a few with some old skank you once new!

Was the vomit night the kidney party? I may have one of him leaning over with puke on his shoes.

^^^ led too...

Last edited by yellowstang; 06-18-2014, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                      LOL, we just looked at a folder where I put a bunch of different pics from various parties. Had to delete a few with some old skank you once new!

Was the vomit night the kidney party? I may have one of him leaning over with puke on his shoes.

Kidney Party was mid August of '04. Puke Night was early October '04. Can't believe it's been almost ten years since I had that thing cut out of me. That shit hurt way more than I had anticipated. lol

Comment

Good times!
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I remember seeing a lot of titties in that house. Most of them were Barbie's lol
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I must have been smashed while I was attempting to spell excruciatingly. lmfao

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            I remember seeing a lot of titties in that house. Most of them were Barbie's lol
                            No shit! The Twister board painted on the floor was fucking genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              Got a hole folder of them we just looked thru, trying to find one specific pic.

Comment

Working...
                              X