Propane tanks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propane tanks.

Where's the best place to buy a full propane tank for a gas grill and what does it cost? All I can find at Home Depot & Lowes is the cost of an empty tank. Do they offer filling services?

I'm a charcoal guy myself and I'm helping a buddy out who lost everything in a fire a few months back and I bought him a grill a new housewarming gift.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Originally posted by motoman View Post
    Where's the best place to buy a full propane tank for a gas grill and what does it cost? All I can find at Home Depot & Lowes is the cost of an empty tank. Do they offer filling services?

I'm a charcoal guy myself and I'm helping a buddy out who lost everything in a fire a few months back and I bought him a grill a new housewarming gift.
    The grill didn't come with a voucher? When I bought mine it came with a voucher that I turned in to home depot for a free tank.

Comment

Interesting choice in gift. I got a new tank from Walmart for $15.....or was it $25. I don't remember but the guy told me it was $10 a fill after
      .....bro....

Comment

Most places will do a 1 for 1 exchange on cylinders for the best deal, usually less than $20. You can normally get them at any chain store like Walmart, SAMs, Costco, even places like Brookshires and Tom Thumb sometimes carry them. Most places are going to get you for around $40 to buy a full cylinder without exchanging an empty.

Comment

I have an empty one you can have if you want. Costs about $11 to have it filled at the Uhaul place by my house in south Ft Worth,

Comment

Walmart has everything you will ever need other than self respect and race gas. Sorry to hear about your bud, you put a deposit down on tanks kind of like a keg. $30-$40 up front and roughly $17 to refill a spent tank. Just do an exchange with the fat girl in the garden dept. when you run out.
            The richest man in Babylon

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              The grill didn't come with a voucher? When I bought mine it came with a voucher that I turned in to home depot for a free tank.
              It may be in the paperwork, I'll have to check.

Originally posted by A+ View Post
              Interesting choice in gift. I got a new tank from Walmart for $15.....or was it $25. I don't remember but the guy told me it was $10 a fill after
              His insurance covered just about everything but only covered so much of his outdoor grill that was built into the house. He and his wife grilled out 4-5 times a week and this is the final piece that's missing.

Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
              I have an empty one you can have if you want. Costs about $11 to have it filled at the Uhaul place by my house in south Ft Worth,
              Let me check to see if i have some sort of free tank with this grill purchase, I'll PM you if I don't.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Wal mart is the best, about $40 for a new filled tank and about $15 exchange and the exchange can be nasty as fuck, they don't care.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I have 3. You are welcome to one. Using the Big Green egg these days.

Comment

Get an empty one and find your nearest propane distributor. It cost less than 20 to fill. I think someone on here said you get more at the propane distributor than doing an exchange.

Comment

I've got one in Rockwall if you are close and want it...

Comment

Some of the UHAUL places do refills, that's where I go b/c it's closest and I know I'm getting a full tank.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                          Some of the UHAUL places do refills, that's where I go b/c it's closest and I know I'm getting a full tank.
                          This. Do not buy refills, they do not fill them all the way up. My fill from the RV place lasts twice as long. Guy told me they didn't want to change the tank size, so they just put less gas in them to increase profit.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

This place rocks for refills, you will know the tanks is full when you use them as well.
                            Godfrey Propane Co
                            2947 W Division St
                            Arlington, TX 76012
                            Godfrey Propane Co2947 W Division StArlington, TX 76012
                            Save
                            godfreypropane.com
                            (817) 261-2023

Comment

Call this guy. He does propane and propane accessories.

"You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Working...
                              X