Vape it up......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vape it up......

I was looking to see if there were any car shows or swap meets around this weekend and saw this.

Event Dates: June 28, 2014 - June 28, 2014

Free event! Come hang out with other enthusiasts! Bring out your Hot Rod, Classic Car, Super Truck or Motorcycle. Vape it up and ask questions of other vapers/e-cigarette users. This is our 3rd event. We just needed a chance to combine our two favorite things into one fun event. Parking for show cars will be on the left and visitor parking on the right. Any vendors will set up on the grassy gravel area. SFX Performance and Gothic Vapor is offering 10% discount anything in the store.

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
    I was looking to see if there were any car shows or swap meets around this weekend and saw this.

Event Dates: June 28, 2014 - June 28, 2014

Free event! Come hang out with other enthusiasts! Bring out your Hot Rod, Classic Car, Super Truck or Motorcycle. Vape it up and ask questions of other vapers/e-cigarette users. This is our 3rd event. We just needed a chance to combine our two favorite things into one fun event. Parking for show cars will be on the left and visitor parking on the right. Any vendors will set up on the grassy gravel area. SFX Performance and Gothic Vapor is offering 10% discount anything in the store.
    Haha, faggots.

Comment

Skidmark will be there?

Comment

Shit. 3/4 of this board with be there. With there fedora hats and neck beards in all there sophisticated glory.

Comment

Calm down. Last time vaping was brought up Skidmark talked shit about my 7yr old and now ex wife. It's very serious!!

God bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

When's the crossfit car show?

Comment

Vapefit bro.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

- Smoke Pro Magneto Mod
                - Patriot atomizor
                - 24 ga. dual coil, .2 ohm build
                - Organic cotton
                - Sony 18650 30 amp battery

Oh, mods please move to appropriate forum, thnx

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Comment

itaste w/ some delicious white widow oil
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    itaste w/ some delicious white widow oil
                    Mothers Milk fool! Also Fight your Fate and Harlequin. Those are excellent morning flavors.

V for Vanilla right before lunch. Falcon Punch after lunch/dinner.

Out of town flavors are Dragons Breath and Hulk Juice.

Comment

I don't get the whole ultra-modded vape thing

only reason I'm smoking/vaping anything is as a THC delivery system
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

On side note I was at the tractor pulls in Mound City MO last night. 4000 white people and not 1 vape except mine. When I pulled it out of my pants they thought it was a bomb.

Btw not a single black person at the tractor pulls. I don't know if that is significant or not, but I just happened to notice.

Comment

Vape, Vape, Vape-a-delphia!

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                            When I pulled it out of my pants they thought it was a bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              I don't get the whole ultra-modded vape thing

only reason I'm smoking/vaping anything is as a THC delivery system
                              I just got tired of burning up those Pro Tank coils/wicks. I got a rebuildable because after trying out a friend's... my setup felt like I was sucking on a finger.

Plus I do derive a certain self impressed satisfaction out of blowing a gigantic fucking cloud!

Comment

Working...
                              X