Mustangs and ice........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barbie View Post
    If there is ice on the road I dont drive period. I got stuck on a bridge last year and learned my lesson. Nothing bad happened but it scared me alot. its just not worth the risk
    I hear ya. I wouldn't be out in it if I had a choice. I don't have the option of not going to work (especially Superbowl week) and the stang is my only car.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
    George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Treadhead View Post
      I hear ya. I wouldn't be out in it if I had a choice. I don't have the option of not going to work (especially Superbowl week) and the stang is my only car.
      I just radioed for a nearby squad with chains to get me on their way to shift change. I was lucky though.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        I just radioed for a nearby squad with chains to get me on their way to shift change. I was lucky though.
        What year is yours? My '05 had no troubles and this storm was the first test for the 2011. Now, my '91 GT was an adventure.
        "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
        George Orwell

Comment

94 GT. No traction control ftl! My wifes 09 Civic SI eats this shit up.

Comment

No wonder! I don't wanna go thru that again.
            George Orwell

Comment

pffft....mustangs and wind, ice, water, marbles....dont mix. i treat the stang like a bike. i can only take it out when the weather is good.
              .....bro....

Comment

I backed my car out of the garage the day before yesterday onto the driveway about 10 feet out and could barely get it back in b/c of traction. lol

Comment

Not one issue here with ice.

03 GT auto with traction control.

Comment

My wife trashed my mustang on a bridge a few years ago.....after i told her not to drive it anywhere. She won't be making that mistake again.

Comment

I'm still trying to decide if I want to venture out in the ice with the stang(93 lx)

My gut is telling me no but I really want to go to the gym.. hmmmm..

Comment

Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
                        I'm still trying to decide if I want to venture out in the ice with the stang(93 lx)

My gut is telling me no but I really want to go to the gym.. hmmmm..
                        What did Brooks say?
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                          What did Brooks say?
                          That he thinks I'll be fine, I think I will be too... I'm more worried about the people around me, I dont want anyone to slide into me.

Comment

That he thinks I'll be fine, I think I will be too... I'm more worried about the people around me, I dont want anyone to slide into me.
                            Just be careful, you will be fine.
                            I'm at work now.

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                              Just be careful, you will be fine.
                              I'm at work now.
                              I think I'm going to go...

Comment

I think I'm going to go...
                                Rock and roll.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh