Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prostock1 View Post
    You have way more patients than I do...
    That's why he's a doctor and you aren't.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      Theirs always someone whose a smart alec, just ready to point out errors...

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
        Im sure frost considers both an insult. I bet frost gets excited when shit like this happens. Hes so fucking pumped up right now hoping some shit pops off.

Like seriously, those dope heads dont realize who they're fucking with. Its like the pulp fiction part with Jules and the robber. Frost didnt buy back a washer and drier, he bought their lives for 150!!!
        I ran through a drill with the wife, double checked the battery on the phone in the security room and did a walk through. I don't want violence but I am prepared for it. My reasoning for giving him the money back was that he looked dumb enough to try something. I see it as buying his life
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          Theirs always someone whose a smart alec, just ready to point out errors...
          #winning

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            It's the interweb, really Al Gore created it
            sigpic
            "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
            through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
            We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
            my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

Are they stupid enough to just call from the same # and hang up? How do you know it is them calling and hanging up?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                They have been calling today and hanging up when we answer. Not answering the phone for a few days and keeping my eyes peeled.
                As it's been said they're obviously coming to rob you. How fucking exciting.
                But who does the call and hangup trick? Who even has a land line anymore?

It won't run with the door open? What morons. If that was a real complaint it takes about 30 seconds to wire that door switch closed.
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                  Are they stupid enough to just call from the same # and hang up? How do you know it is them calling and hanging up?
                  I have caller ID and they are using the same phone they set up the deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post

It won't run with the door open? What morons. If that was a real complaint it takes about 30 seconds to wire that door switch closed.
                    Or jam a little screw driver in hole where the plastic thing on the door closes the connection.

Comment

via Imgflip Meme Maker

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post

He spent 20 minutes telling me how his car was $2,000 and his kid something. I don't know. I pointed to my 'new' $300 truck and said "Dude, your car is 6 times the price of mine. Cry some more."

Again, I'm hoping he smokes some good crack and forgets my number. He really needs to understand that I do not want trouble and will go out of my way to avoid it but I will only back up so far. If he comes here and starts raising hell with his friends, my wife is taking her rifle and both kids to the security room, throwing the locks and calling 911. After that, I'm not concerned as my important assets are protected and I can handle myself.

Comment

You have come a long way from the days of threatening to shoot a person if they took one step in your yard....

Comment

bonus points if you yell this after the ass whooping, Jim

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I told him when he dropped them off that I was sorry it didn't work but, I'd probably be shooting them today. He started to say something about the 'extra $100 he was out' and I said "No dude. I'm going to blow these up, yall have a good day."

I mean seriously. I'm flying Gadsden flags, have signs warning about me shooting people, dogs that were trying to eat them through the fence and all of that. HOw hard is it to figure this out?

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                                You have come a long way from the days of threatening to shoot a person if they took one step in your yard....
                                I have a good therapist and she makes sure my medication levels are in line and the VA makes sure the wife keeps me up to date on my prescriptions

Comment

Working...
                                X