Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Who is bitter jose? - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is bitter jose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mustangguy289
    Fixed

LMAO, thanks man. What a shock, I went outta town last Thursday and just made it back today, to see the change!
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Glad you're here Jose. I hope everything gets worked out.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

welcome home Jose.....

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

welcome man

Comment

Welcome yo!

Comment

Welcome Jose and thanks for the fun over "there".

Bryan

Comment

hiya buddy!

Comment

Ola Jose

Comment

Jose,
                    I am completely appalled about what happened. Im glad you joined over here. I dont know a single person on this board that doesnt think highly of you and we were all hoping that you would join this site.

Comment

Welcome Jose! Sorry for all that went down, very glad to see you posting here.

Comment

Glad you're here bro!

Now get your ass up to the table with Tyler and get this thing hammered out... :cool:
                        Last edited by Guest; 11-15-2010, 03:23 PM.

Comment

They could make part two of the social network from this crap
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Welcome sir!

In all my days, I have never been part of any forum that has had so much going on. Scionlife.com has gone #$@ on this!

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang
                              Welcome sir!

In all my days, I have never been part of any forum that has had so much going on. Scionlife.com has gone #$@ on this!

Elaborate what are they saying? Post a link?

Comment

good to see ya here Jose.

Comment

Working...
                                X