Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware of dog signs

Do they make you more or less liable?

Person in the neighborhood just plastered "beware of dog" signs and they do have a few aggressive dogs. The confusing part is they leave them outside at times and they only have a 4' steel bar fence...does this absolve any liability or just make them feel better about themselves?

If they jump the fence I don't want to have to rick perry a dog. But pepper spray didn't work well last time a dog got after our dog on a walk.

their dogs must crossfit. quit being a pussy.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Pussy about what?

Don't start none won't be none!

Comment

Pawbar that bitch.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Are you a police officer?

Comment

Rule of thumb. Shoot first then ask questions!

Ears cropped?

Comment

Can't remember the case but I read somewhere a while back where a kid jumped the fence to get a ball back and the owner had one of those signs, owner was still held liable.

Comment

Not popo...and a dog lover. But I love my dog more than the over aggressive wild cards that attack off their property

Comment

Not cropped...German Shepard and a rotty. The other dog they have seems more tame. The German will literally flip shit if he sees you half a mile away and start jumping up the fence.

Comment

If you acknowledge a dangerous dog you could put yourself in a bad position should someone get bit. No tress pass signs are the way to go.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Call the cops they will take care of the dogs. They seem to enjoy the sport of domestic dog hunting.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        Not cropped...German Shepard and a rotty. The other dog they have seems more tame. The German will literally flip shit if he sees you half a mile away and start jumping up the fence.
                        They just want to play, put your arm over the fence and pet him! Show no fear and you will be a ok!

Comment

You carry pepper spray? Was it part if your rape kit? You should have tried the whistle.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            You carry pepper spray? Was it part if your rape kit? You should have tried the whistle.
                            Haha
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Lol only carry it for dog walks so I don't have to blast a fool in the middle of a neighborhood.

And when I'm in your proximity

Comment

Working...
                              X