F@$#ing thieves strike again :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F@$#ing thieves strike again :/

My wife's mom and step dad had their 01 F-250 stolen while they were at Sea World San Antonio today. Clothes, their niece and nephews stuff, and his pistol were all taken.

Shortly thereafter, a bank right around the corner was robbed by a man who was shortly apprehended by SAPD in a truck matching the description of the stolen truck.

Unfortunately, they have yet to hear anything from SAPD as to whether or not it was the same thief/truck.

You never expect stupid shit like this to happen to people you know until it does. I'm still trying to figure out why the truck was stolen to begin with. Wasn't fancy, just a crew cab 7.3l shortbed.
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Those trucks are stolen daily.

Comment

Another reason San Antonio sux!

Comment

Sucks to here man.

This is why it's so much cooler to drive a beat up 92 4 door Mazda.

Comment

ford did a bang up job designing these trucks and the anti-theft

Comment

When I was a kid we had our car stolen while visiting the Riverwalk in SA.
            Fucking shit hole.

Comment

So they found the truck....or what's left of it. Luckily they found it when they did, as it was only missing their personal stuff and a few interior pieces and the wheels.

And fortunately it was not involved in the bank robbery lol.
              "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Sucks to here man.

This is why it's so much cooler to drive a beat up 92 4 door Mazda.
                Sucks to there?
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                X