No announcement yet.

Just askin' whats the right / legal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just askin' whats the right / legal...

Driving from Central on Walnut Hill today, what I thought was a radar trap that turned into the President's "security". Dallas cop cars parked in every private driveway.

If they weren't in every driveway it was every other one. I would be ticked if I came home from work and found anyone but my wife parked in the drive.

Can you tell the cop to leave the drive or do they have "kings X" cause of the major road and it's the pres.

I would just like to know / stirring the pot.

I would moon his smiling face if I thought I could get away with it, but I really don't want to go to jail and all the $$$$ to fight my 1st Amendment rights.

They can do what they want. Kinda like when bush would fly into Waco they could force you into lockdown on campus
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Whatever you do, Get it on video!

Comment

Originally posted by Kart21 View Post
        Driving from Central on Walnut Hill today, what I thought was a radar trap that turned into the President's "security". Dallas cop cars parked in every private driveway.

If they weren't in every driveway it was every other one. I would be ticked if I came home from work and found anyone but my wife parked in the drive.

Can you tell the cop to leave the drive or do they have "kings X" cause of the major road and it's the pres.

I would just like to know / stirring the pot.

I would moon his smiling face if I thought I could get away with it, but I really don't want to go to jail and all the $$$$ to fight my 1st Amendment rights.
        Unless they have business on your property, you can tell them to GTFO. And by business, I mean a warrant or some other PC to be there. Running traffic isn't a good enough reason.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          Unless they have business on your property, you can tell them to GTFO. And by business, I mean a warrant or some other PC to be there. Running traffic isn't a good enough reason.
          This is right. No warrant means "fuck off my property."
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Stand by him on the driveway drinking a 40.

Comment

I was behind St Marks and saw the same thing. They will move if you ask them to.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                Stand by him on the driveway drinking a 40.
                Didn't think of that......missed out

Comment

Just to be a prick, I'd have a holiday gate installed.

Comment

Shoulda walked out of the house with a scoped AR15 and a tripod making sure he saw you...and then explain you're headed to the DFW gun range off Mockingbird.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                      Shoulda walked out of the house with a scoped AR15 and a tripod making sure he saw you...and then explain you're headed to the DFW gun range off Mockingbird.
                      It burned down. Did it reopen?
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        I think so. There was a restoration company sign out front for the longest time, and I don't think it's there any more.
                        Men have become the tools of their tools.
                        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

They are doing you a favor, a local squad car in your driveway is a lot better than having secret service clear the area before hand. They'll canvas the neighborhood, post snipers, block windows, tow cars and shut down everything for hours.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            They are open again.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Park behind them and dont move
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                              X