Good Mechanic to Examine a Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Mechanic to Examine a Vehicle

Does anyone have a trustworthy mechanic in Dallas/North Dallas to perform a thorough inspection on a car I might be purchasing? Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Take it to a reputable collision center and pay for them to pick it apart. From experience, we love to do that lol.

Comment

I might be available depending on when you need it done pm me. Been trying to help people by going before they purchase when I can. I've seen nice cars come from Carmax and even large dealers that are complete piles of junk.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
        I might be available depending on when you need it done pm me. Been trying to help people by going before they purchase when I can. I've seen nice cars come from Carmax and even large dealers that are complete piles of junk.
        This guy knows whats up lol. Seen sooo many certified shitboxes over the years its scary.

Comment

C6?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            C6?
            His pockets are not that shallow.

Comment

In your area, Dallas Auto Sports on Garland Rd.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Does anyone use AutoScope in Park Cities anymore?

Comment

Thanks guys. Dangerous, sending pm. I'll need it done tomorrow if at all.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                  X