No announcement yet.

Looking for an Alternator Rewind Shop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an Alternator Rewind Shop.

Anyone know of one in the North Dallas area? Preferably in Collin County. Thanks in advance.

There used to be one in Sherman out by cable one on Texoma parkway.

Comment

There is a place called Hammond's brothers on 5th and walnut in garland that does starters and alternator's. I always see classic or oddball vehicles out there.
      Justin

Comment

There used to be a place behind the Ferrari dealer on 75 in Richardson.

Comment

waste of money

Comment

prolly not close enough, but autostart on old main in lewisville did mine on my old 64 shortbed.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Note:? This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...

Richardson Generator
              208 N Greenville Ave Richardson, TX 75081
              (972) 234-8138

located on Greenville Ave just north of Beltline Rd past the Richardson Fire Station. This place has been in business since I was in high school, well over 20+ yrs. I have used his services twice. Just last year he verified a used alternator off craigslist was good and swapped pullies for free. I believe the original owners son now runs the shop.

Comment

Specialties: High output alternators by Load Boss and performance starters by Pro-Tork. Established in 1977. Started as auto electric service company. Established our brands in 1997 for performance starters and alternators. Currently build new and remanufactured units.
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                X