Christmas music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jluv View Post
    I've had my shit pegged on 103.7 and Sirius 17 for at least two weeks already. I've also watched Elf three times so far.

I love this time of year!

The movies like Elf, A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, and Bad Santa are awesome. But the music is like nails on a chalkboard to me.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
      we went too see Arthur Christmas over the weekend. I liked it, so did the kids. Then again, i do have a soft spot for christmas movies. time to dig up the FIRST HomeAlone......"Buzz your girlfriend, WOOF!"
      A Christmas Story FTMFW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
        Then again, i do have a soft spot for christmas movies. time to dig up the FIRST HomeAlone......"Buzz your girlfriend, WOOF!"
        It's been about 8 years since I watched that movie and I still remember almost every scene. I remember being a kid watching it over and over just wishing my parents would leave me in a house like that...
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
        X