• Show
Clear All

• I couldn't stop laughing at the mug shot

class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

When asked by the 911 dispatcher if any weapons were involved, the father said "my foot and my fist."
    Greatness!!

Comment

Shitty circumstances.

Glad guy got his ass beat though
      2012 GT500

Comment

Dayyum

Probably didn't get beat enough.

Comment

If that were my son, they would only need the coroner to remove the body! Fucking lowlife piece of shit! I hope he dies a terrible death and burns in hell for eternity!
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Well-deserved ass kicking. He'll receive an additional ass thrusting once he sets foot behind bars too
            Last edited by crapstang; 07-18-2014, 09:44 PM.
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Probably should have cut his dick off or at least beat him with a pipe in the area so bad nothing down there would work right for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                Probably should have cut his dick off or at least beat him with a pipe in the area so bad nothing down there would work right for the rest of his life.
                I'm sure the father wasn't playing by the rules...
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Florida just can't ever have regular news. Every single news piece is always the craziest shit.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Jesus. Looks like he beat him so badly his ears are crooked. lmao

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    Florida just can't ever have regular news. Every single news piece is always the craziest shit.

I love reading the news from Florida. It's gotta be the most psychotic state of the 50. If you want to see it all spun into some fantastic satire, read some Carl Hiaasen novels.

Comment

I wonder if he high-pitch screamed?

Comment

He will get all the molesting he can handle in the prison system

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                          I saw this on Facebook. I left the same exact comment.
                          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Jesus. Looks like he beat him so badly his ears are crooked. lmao

I love reading the news from Florida. It's gotta be the most psychotic state of the 50. If you want to see it all spun into some fantastic satire, read some Carl Hiaasen novels.
                              Thanks!
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X