ANOTHER missing plane?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Just read Fidel Castro's niece was on board.
    Pics?
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      I don't think knowing how to swim will be an issue if the plane you're on goes down in the ocean.
      Im saying it adds to the list of problems I will encounter if the plane goes down in the ocean.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          Im saying it adds to the list of problems I will encounter if the plane goes down in the ocean.
          Fighting off the sharks and dealing with hypothermia would top my list.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
            yea thats what fucks with me, if we go down in the ocean we're fucked even worse cause I cant swim.
            Sounds like you got lots to learn in the next couple of months!

Comment

You could buy one of those sweet fishing jackets with the inflatable vest in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                You could buy one of those sweet fishing jackets with the inflatable vest in it.
                good idea!! I was going to bring a life jacket, but your idea would be a lot easier to deal with on a long flight

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                  Scrub question... but say a flight drops radio/communications in the USA for more than say like 30 min. Do they scramble fighter jets now?
                  No. There are procedures in place to handle this.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                    Scrub question... but say a flight drops radio/communications in the USA for more than say like 30 min. Do they scramble fighter jets now?
                    If it drops all communication, as in someone actually turns off all of the transponders and it's veering off course they'll try to get a visual with whatever assets are in the area.

A jet flying over Utah at 35k feet and at 550 mph just a couple of miles off course probably won't raise too much suspicion but one at 3500 feet heading to DC would probably end up with at least 4 fighters intercepting it along with being tracked by a couple of SAM sites.

Comment

As long as you're not ripped to shreds from debris as the plane breaks apart going 500+ mph at 35K feet and your body doesn't explode when you impact the water your seat cushion can be used as a flotation device. I hear Germany is beautiful, enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                        your seat cushion can be used as a flotation device.
                        "Just what I need......to float around the north Atlantic for several days, clinging to a cushion full of beer farts!"

-George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                          As long as you're not ripped to shreds from debris as the plane breaks apart going 500+ mph at 35K feet and your body doesn't explode when you impact the water your seat cushion can be used as a flotation device. I hear Germany is beautiful, enjoy.
                          There'd be plenty of other debris floating around and most of it would be on fire so you'd stay warm.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                            There'd be plenty of other debris floating around and most of it would be on fire so you'd stay warm.
                            ... and with the debris more than likely containing all manner of biological parts/pieces, you'd quickly get to make some new aquatic friends!
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              ... and with the debris more than likely containing all manner of biological parts/pieces, you'd quickly get to make some new aquatic friends!
                              Or, at least, not starve.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                                In February, a Hercules C-130 military aircraftcrashed in the mountains of eastern Algeria, killing 77 of the 78 people on board.
                                Wow. He was lucky.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X