Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida cops arrest mother for allowing son to play in park.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida cops arrest mother for allowing son to play in park.

Parents now routinely arrested and children traumatized by the state

A Florida woman discovered this recently when she made the mistake of allowing her child to go to a neighborhood park. The police told the woman her child was unsupervised. She was arrested and charged with child neglect, a felony.

The seven year old, Dominic Guerrisi, was spotted walking along unaccompanied by two pool lifeguards. The snitches demanded the child tell them where his mother was.

“They asked me a couple questions and I got scared so I ran off to the park and they called the cops,” said Dominic Guerrisi.
    The police found the boy in a local park and took him home. His mother was confronted and then arrested. The police told her “numerous sex offenders reside in the vicinity” and children need to be supervised.

“He just basically kept going over that there’s pedophiles and this and that and basically the park wasn’t safe and he shouldn’t be there alone,” the mother, Nicole Gainey, told a West Palm Beach television news station.

“My own bondsman said my parents would have been in jail every day,” she added.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/flo...9fVGbIM2Dsk.99

Again?! Damn, that's two just this week!

Comment

So instead of going after the sex offenders that the cops KNOW are hanging out in the park, the go after the kids' parents.

Solid logic

Comment

Working...
      X