No announcement yet.

Ebola on US shores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got out just in time. Fuckin'A, I'm a smart mofo.

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
      The guy worked at Walmart rounding up shopping carts from the parking lots.
      I heard he was checking CHLs at the State Fair.

Comment

• You're all fucked.

Comment

• Well, there goes the neighborhood. They move in and look what happens.

Comment

• I like this comment on the fox website.

"TEXAS NEEDS TO HAVE ITS BORDERS CLOSED IMMEDIATELY!!!!

THE UNITED STATES CANNOT AFFORD TO HAVE TEXAS BRING US DOWN FURTHER!!!!"

Comment

• Ebolas here, what're you doing to prepare?

I'm not starting this thread because I think Ebola is going to spread rapidly and cause mass panic and chaos tomorrow (although I do acknowledge it is a possibility I'm really not that worried about it), its just a slow day and I enjoy reading different perspectives in SHTF type threads lol.

So Ebola guy is a shopping cart pusher by day at wally world (as so eloquently stated in the Ebola thread) and tons of people are infected now; whats your plan of action? How do you protect you and possibly your family against this new threat? Would you have to go to the store and supply up or are you currently ready to sustain with no human contact for a time?

Or what are you doing real world now that Ebola is in our town? Discuss.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                I like this comment on the fox website.

"TEXAS NEEDS TO HAVE ITS BORDERS CLOSED IMMEDIATELY!!!!

THE UNITED STATES CANNOT AFFORD TO HAVE TEXAS BRING US DOWN FURTHER!!!!"
                Perfect!! When is it happening?

Comment

• Buy more .22lr.

Comment

• Already have masks and ammo stored up for just such an event.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                      http://youtu.be/1_WOR22-SnY

edit: I guess I won't embed this one, its a little graphic for those that like piss and moan about everything.
                      Whoa... that was intense...

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        No oil in western africa, it's ok.
                        Lulz what? There's a decent amount of oil out there...maybe not exactly in the eboli hot spots...but close enough.

Comment

• That Ebola stock is doing that deal!!!!

Comment

• Yes, let's do that. Shut down everything north of the Red River and lock out the southern border too
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• I'm pretty sure we do have enough national guardsman to secure texas at all 4 borders

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                No oil in western africa, it's ok.
                                Nigeria is good for a couple hundred million barrels to the us every year.

Comment

Working...
                                X