Ebola on US shores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    ........There are more visitors from west africa than many realize, especially with O&G companies.
    My wife is in a nursing home and about 20-30% of the women helping the patients are from Africa (Congo, South Africa, Kenya....).
    Mustangs previously owned:
    1967 Coupe V8 (My first car)
    1992 LX AOD
    1993 LX Drag Car
    1995 GTS
    1997 Cobra
    2000 Cobra R

2002 Corvette C5 A4 10.64@ 127.1
    Undercover SC Dragster 8.10's

In the garage now....
    2016 Honda Accord Touring
    2015 F-150 Silver 5.0 XLT SuperCrew, like new condition

Retired 2008 after 41 years as an EE at LTV (Garland)/TI/Raytheon. Enjoying ham radio now.

Comment

• Originally posted by RWhite View Post
      My wife is in a nursing home and about 20-30% of the women helping the patients are from Africa (Congo, South Africa, Kenya....).
      I inspect nursing home throughout Texas and she's not lying!

Comment

• I have a mobile decontamination unit, If I see what might be a dirty girl I spray her down with the supersoaker. Its for safety

Comment

• So now that someone in Dallas has been confirmed infected....this is real life scenario...

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
            So now that someone in Dallas has been confirmed infected....this is real life scenario...
            Not really. It has a high fatality rate because the countries it occurs have shitty health systems.

I'll just stack up on .22lr and boil some water.

Comment

• Originally posted by RWhite View Post
              Originally posted by Denny View Post
              I inspect nursing home throughout Texas and she's not lying!
              Really, it used to be fat black womenz and pissed off old white ladies. My how things have changed...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• it's not communicable in incubation, so unless they are sick, you cant get it. There is theoretically enough of the virus in saliva to transfer, but it would have to be on an open wound or get into an orifice. You pretty much have to contact their blood or feces, and I generally stay far away from those anyway.

Plus, they have a vaccine now, that only works on white people.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• The one black guy I work with is out today, I hope he doesn't have Ebola.

Comment

• And the zombie apocalypce begins!!!!!

Comment

• I just realized today is the first of the month so either he has Ebola or is on some sort of government assistance program.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        Plus, they have a vaccine now, that only works on white people.
                        CDC said yesterday they dont have anymore vaccine, all they had was used on the DR and the CDC doesnt even know if it worked.

But as you stated unless you have come into contact with the infected's bodily fluids then there really isnt an issue.

Comment

• If you read the press release, this was the first case diagnosed in the US. This was not a case of Ebola contracted in the US. That guy had just came back from Africa, he brought it with him . As of now, no one has contracted Ebola in the CONUS.

Comment

• Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
                            If you read the press release, this was the first case diagnosed in the US. This was not a case of Ebola contracted in the US. That guy had just came back from Africa, he brought it with him . As of now, no one has contracted Ebola in the CONUS.
                            I'm sure his family and people around him have it. According to the news the authorities looking for those family members as we speak. One of them works with BP and is on the run...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
                              If you read the press release, this was the first case diagnosed in the US. This was not a case of Ebola contracted in the US. That guy had just came back from Africa, he brought it with him . As of now, no one has contracted Ebola in the CONUS.
                              WBAP reported this morning that there is a 2nd suspected case from his family. It true, that would be the first person infected in the US..

Edit: Now on USAToday http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ient/16525649/

Comment

• Pro-tip: don't fuck the infected.

Comment

Working...
                                X