No announcement yet.

Ebola on US shores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep in mind that there is still plenty if civil unrest next door in the Ivory Coast and lots of Liberians cross to cause trouble. Almost 20% of Liberia is Shia, nearly 40% of the Ivory Coast is Sunni.

They aren't all peaceful.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
      Keep in mind that there is still plenty if civil unrest next door in the Ivory Coast and lots of Liberians cross to cause trouble. Almost 20% of Liberia is Shia, nearly 40% of the Ivory Coast is Sunni.

They aren't all peaceful.
      You are talking about Africa. The entire continent is not peaceful.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        You are talking about Africa. The entire continent is not peaceful.

Thanks a lot, Viktor Bout.

Comment

• Yeah just reading the news this morning seems more and more like this dude actually did come in contact with quite a few people and apparently the Firefighters and Paramedics he came into contact with are now under quarantine.

I'm just wondering how many people he came into contact with in that 3-4 day time period between visits, and how many people THEY have been in contact with and if he was showing symptoms while on the airplane. While I am still not concerned about a massive outbreak the threat IS still there for a localized incident. I'd be lying if I said I'm not to keen on going to the Dallas area for a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            So I was listening to the radio, so take it with a grain of salt, but they said the hospital had to properly discard the doctors waste in atlanta .

So this guy was using his toilet the whole time. I hope it isn't in the water supply.
            I have been thinking about this. Wondering if it would spread and contaminate the water supply. Not being airborne, you would think that it would be eliminated by the waste process.
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
              I have been thinking about this. Wondering if it would spread and contaminate the water supply. Not being airborne, you would think that it would be eliminated by the waste process.
              They claim that basic hygiene can stop the spread, I doubt that it would survive our waste water treatment. Plus our treated waste water ends up in the trinity downstream from our reservoirs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                That has to be expected, right?
                That ebola was transmitted human-to-human in Dallas TX in 2014? No, that was not expected.

I'm not proclaiming it's a pandemic by any stretch. But it does demonstrate that even in a supposedly hygienic American society, this disease has legs and should not be taken lightly.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Comment

• Everyone in my family owns campers and can dry camp for a while if we stretch our resources. Colorado here I come if an outbreak occurs.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      Everyone in my family owns campers and can dry camp for a while if we stretch our resources. Colorado here I come if an outbreak occurs.
                      The outbreak make have already happened, we just don't know it yet.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                        from what I've heard and read it has to be direct contact and can not be transmitted through water. Take that with a grain of salt because I've been wrong before.

Comment

• Not only that, but viruses are notorious for mutating and evolving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            Not only that, but viruses are notorious for mutating and evolving.
                            CDC says that it unlikely to mutate. And President Obama said just two week that it was unlikely to reach the US.
                            class joke
                            {
                            private:
                            char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                            double Peas, Carrots;
                            string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                            };

Comment

• Here's where Case #1 and #2 are/were living:

The Ivy Apartments:
                              7225 Fair Oaks Ave, Dallas, TX

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Damn, they were right next to the hospital

Comment

Working...
                                X