Ebola on US shores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Then your guys should have refused. If this guy does have Ebola, he has now been walking all over the fucking place with it. All over fucking Frisco and wherever else. And no, before you start, a fucking paycheck is not an excuse for that shit.
    He lived in the colony I believe...must have gone to frisco to keep it away from his house.

Comment

• I'm still waiting for a mad cow outbreak.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Jobs!!!!!
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          I'm still waiting for a mad cow outbreak.
          I'd take Ebola any day over mad cow disease. 100% mortality rate as you die over a month long period where your brain becomes a sponge full of crystals, no thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
            I'd take Ebola any day over mad cow disease. 100% mortality rate as you die over a month long period where your brain becomes a sponge full of crystals, no thank you.
            I didn't say I wanted to contract it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Then your guys should have refused. If this guy does have Ebola, he has now been walking all over the fucking place with it. All over fucking Frisco and wherever else. And no, before you start, a fucking paycheck is not an excuse for that shit.
              I don't disagree but I wasn't there. To me this is overkill. The papers were out there to be served two days after the Ebola guy had left. So from a medical standpoint there's no way he contracted it. I personally spoke with a CDC doctor today who said he wasn't even on the list of people they are monitoring. This is all overkill but better to be cautious I suppose.

Comment

• So I'm starting to see FB posts about a medical martial law being imposed because of the cop being potentially infected.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

So I'm starting to see FB posts about a medical martial law being imposed because of the cop being potentially infected.

Social networking/media as a whole is the worst thing to happen to our civilization
                  Last edited by phaux; 10-09-2014, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• I didn't say I believed it. Just noticed that shit on my news feed.
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

I didn't say I believed it. Just noticed that shit on my news feed.
                      I know, I'm just saying that I see crap like that as well and the massive amounts of disinformation gets spread like a wild fire. Every day I see something more and more absurd it seems; and people simply hit "share" without even stopping to think about the total BS of what they're sharing.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
                        I know, I'm just saying that I see crap like that as well and the massive amounts of disinformation gets spread like a wild fire. Every day I see something more and more absurd it seems; and people simply hit "share" without even stopping to think about the total BS of what they're sharing.
                        They share because they see how many likes are on posts like that. Stupid shit seems to get share and liked too much on social media. The week minded masses, stupid people, fall for it alot.

Comment

• so that guy died. least it will send a message not to come to the U.S seeking treatment
                          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                            I don't disagree but I wasn't there. To me this is overkill. The papers were out there to be served two days after the Ebola guy had left. So from a medical standpoint there's no way he contracted it. I personally spoke with a CDC doctor today who said he wasn't even on the list of people they are monitoring. This is all overkill but better to be cautious I suppose.
                            I agree completely, this guy probably just has that stomach thing that is going around.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                              The papers were out there to be served two days after the Ebola guy had left. So from a medical standpoint there's no way he contracted it.
                              Agreed, if ebola can only live outside the body six hours. This guy doesn't have ebola.
                              class joke
                              {
                              private:
                              char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                              double Peas, Carrots;
                              string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                              };

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                so that guy died. least it will send a message not to come to the U.S seeking treatment

Oh.

Comment

Working...
                                X