X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    !!!!

Comment

• Chick has some myspace anglage going on. Ebola may do her some good.

Comment

• Greek tragedy style hubris....This lady has it. I hope the soup was worth it.

Home
        NBC Dr. Nancy Snyderman -- DODGES Responsibility In Ebola Quarantine Violation
        NBC Dr. Nancy Snyderman
        DODGES RESPONSIBILITY
        In Ebola Quarantine Violation
        10/13/2014 3:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
        breaking news

1013_NANCY_SNYDERMAN_getty
        It's shocking ... NBC News has dug an even deeper hole for itself in it's self-created Ebola scandal. Brian Williams just read Dr. Nancy Snyderman's tepid, vague mea culpa in which she never takes personal responsibility for violating the quarantine after being exposed to the Ebola virus.

As TMZ reported ... Snyderman and 2 members of her crew -- all under quarantine -- made a food run to Peasant Grill near Princeton University. Sources say New Jersey health officials investigated and concluded based on witness accounts that Snyderman was in the car while a crew member got the grub.

Williams just read Snyderman's statement on "NBC Nightly News," in which she says, "While under voluntary quarantine guidelines, which called for our team to avoid public contact for 21 days, members of our group violated those guidelines and understand that our quarantine is now mandatory until 21 days have passed. We remain healthy and our temperatures are normal."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/13/dr-nan...#ixzz3G4bHdNMd

Comment

• nbc wins again

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            Obviously you and your coworkers are the only people on planet Earth that are trained to don and remove PPE correctly. LOL, what a joke. That same arrogance is what has caused this woman to contract Ebola.

Personally I consider a pandemic that is on our shores, still spreading, has a 50% mortality rate, and has no cure to be 'newsworthy.' Or as you say, "Who cares?"

PS - I'm well aware of what we're being told - that our healthcare system and hygiene should keep this disease in check.
            Donning and doffing ppe isnt that complicated. The posters from the CDC whoever posted above is for standard PPE and is what healthcare workers do everyday. Hell, the people who deliver food and clean the rooms in hospitals are trained for it.

The problem right now is that hospitals are not sure if they have the proper PPE for ebola compared to most "standard"isolation precautions. We could have sworn everyone was going to die from swine flu a few years ago and last years rage was west nile. The media blasts this stuff and makes it much worse than it really is. Do healthcare workers need to be prepared? Yes, obviously as we are much more likely to contract it dealing with a confirmed ebola patient. I work in the ICU that is designated in my hospital that will take an ebola patient if we get one. You can say Im arrogant, but this ebola thing doesnt scare me and Im probably going to be one of the fools in my hospital designated to care for the patient. This is just fear mongering. There is a high mortality rate though the infection rate is so low compared to diseases like the flu.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
              Donning and doffing ppe isnt that complicated. The posters from the CDC whoever posted above is for standard PPE and is what healthcare workers do everyday. Hell, the people who deliver food and clean the rooms in hospitals are trained for it.

The problem right now is that hospitals are not sure if they have the proper PPE for ebola compared to most "standard"isolation precautions. We could have sworn everyone was going to die from swine flu a few years ago and last years rage was west nile. The media blasts this stuff and makes it much worse than it really is. Do healthcare workers need to be prepared? Yes, obviously as we are much more likely to contract it dealing with a confirmed ebola patient. I work in the ICU that is designated in my hospital that will take an ebola patient if we get one. You can say Im arrogant, but this ebola thing doesnt scare me and Im probably going to be one of the fools in my hospital designated to care for the patient. This is just fear mongering. There is a high mortality rate though the infection rate is so low compared to diseases like the flu.

...With fire.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Yeah well Presby Dallas is having a hard time getting their staff to show up for work in the ER. So you are one of the few and rare who is willing to take a Ebola Patient! I heard they where not taking Ambulance's cause the ER staff was calling in
                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                August Landscaping
                214-779-7278
                Seb's high class.
                He'll mow your grass.
                He'll kick your ass.
                And while his kidney stones pass,
                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

You can say Im arrogant, but this ebola thing doesnt scare me and Im probably going to be one of the fools in my hospital designated to care for the patient.
                  That is probably very close to what the nurse at Presby was thinking just a few weeks ago.

"We've got PPE, we're well trained, infection rate is low, what could possibly happen?"
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
                    Yeah well Presby Dallas is having a hard time getting their staff to show up for work in the ER. So you are one of the few and rare who is willing to take a Ebola Patient! I heard they where not taking Ambulance's cause the ER staff was calling in
                    Why would I want to go work if the first thing the CDC is going to do is blame you for whatever without an investigation and saying why?
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      Why would I want to go work if the first thing the CDC is going to do is blame you for whatever without an investigation and saying why?
                      Im not arguing. My wife is a nurse at Medical City and is worried. The CDC made their Hospital next on the list to take on the next Ebola Patient
                      GOD BLESS TEXAS
                      August Landscaping
                      214-779-7278
                      Seb's high class.
                      He'll mow your grass.
                      He'll kick your ass.
                      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• They are saying two more possible Ebola Patients. They are scheduled to get 4th
                        GOD BLESS TEXAS
                        August Landscaping
                        214-779-7278
                        Seb's high class.
                        He'll mow your grass.
                        He'll kick your ass.
                        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
                          Im not arguing. My wife is a nurse at Medical City and is worried. The CDC made their Hospital next on the list to take on the next Ebola Patient
                          I'm at Med City too (PBX Administrator) where does your wife work?

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                            sounds like my last employer.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Parkland should have been numero uno...

Comment

• Originally posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post
                                I'm at Med City too (PBX Administrator) where does your wife work?
                                9 South, Are you guys worried up there in your dept?
                                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                                August Landscaping
                                214-779-7278
                                Seb's high class.
                                He'll mow your grass.
                                He'll kick your ass.
                                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                                X