• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• is this new healthcare worker who got diagnosed Pham's boyfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
        is this new healthcare worker who got diagnosed Pham's boyfriend?
        No, another female.

Comment

• What other healthcare worker?

Alcon in Ft.Worth must be a little nervous...

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
            By Lisa Maria Garza and Terry Wade DALLAS (Reuters) - A second Texas nurse who contracted Ebola flew on a commercial flight from Ohio to Texas with a slight temperature the day before she was diagnosed, health officials said on Wednesday, raising new concerns about U.S. efforts to control the disease. Chances that other passengers on the plane were infected were very low, but the nurse should not have been traveling on the flight, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Dr. Thomas Frieden told reporters. ...

Keep in mind i live in another state and am probably behind the times with respect to all the new info in DFW

Comment

• So the boyfriend may have it and another worker. Looks like obama was right, we are prepared and should not be worried! Honestly I am still not too worried but shows the US has no idea what they are dealing with.

Comment

• yea so 1 identified case is now ruined 2 innocent healthcare workers and possibly spread to the BF of one of them..

wonder if any of them went to a gym. or a movie. or a restaurant.

CDC Director Tom Frieden Totally Looks Like Captain Hindsight
                CDC Director Tom Frieden Totally Looks Like Captain Hindsight - Stuff That Looks Like Other Stuff

acts like him too:
                CDC director: We could have done more to prevent second Ebola infection in Texas
                Last edited by momo; 10-15-2014, 06:57 AM.
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                  He didn't fly here from an infected region.
                  He was infected in Liberia while working for NBC and then flown to the states. What's your definition of an infected region, if Liberia doesn't fit the bill?

Comment

• The newest patient to test positive is another female healthcare worker who treated Duncan.

There's nothing about the boyfriend on the local news down here testing positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                      He was infected in Liberia while working for NBC and then flown to the states. What's your definition of an infected region, if Liberia doesn't fit the bill?
                      The majority of your paragraph was about Duncan and referred to it spreading to others, so that's what I was addressing.

Stopping flights from Liberia to here isn't going to fix anything.

Comment

• In my original post, I was referring to to the cameraman that was working with Snyderman.

Comment

• Who smells martial law in the near future?! Really!!! I am not kidding. This is not good.

Comment

• I've been saying those healthcare workers and their complacent PPE practices are mostly less than adequate.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                              In my original post, I was referring to to the cameraman that was working with Snyderman.
                              Not the one I quoted.

Regardless, the point is that stopping the flights from infected regions is not going to do shit. Most people who would come from those areas are going to come through other countries.

I feel like I'm having to repeat myself over and over. I'm about to bust out MS Paint and draw you a picture. Lol

Comment

• I would prefer a poem.

Comment

Working...
                                X