• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by War Machine View Post
      Is this in a Detroit housing project?

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
        No virus can compete with the ignorance epidemic that is social media.
        This site is a prime example
        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          Is this in a Detroit housing project?
          Could be, I was drawn to the normal pump sprayer lol. I wonder where this shot is from.

Comment

• ahhhh!!! We are all infected!!! Lets shut down some more schools and businesses!!!

Comment

• I'm not calling the "all clear" until there's no new cases before Nov. 4th.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Watched Hannity tonight, holy shit was it a panic fest. Small government Hannity was furious about the government response. Fucking hypocrite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  Watched Hannity tonight, holy shit was it a panic fest. Small government Hannity was furious about the government response. Fucking hypocrite.
                  He is pro-panic, with a slight conservative lean.

Comment

• This was shared by a good friend who has been working in Liberia for quite some time trying to get ahead of the virus and educate the locals.

Comment

• I was playing poker saturday in Addisson with an African (not african american, straight up mbop click click talking african), and he was coughing into his shirt and arms far more than I was comfortable with.
                      Last edited by CexMashean; 10-21-2014, 08:19 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        I was playing poker saturday in Addisson with an African (not african american, straight up mbop click click talking african), and he was coughing into his shirt and arms for more than I was comfortable with.
                        He was just getting into your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by denny View Post
                          he was just getting into your head.
                          lmao.

Comment

• So ... it's airborne?
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              So ... it's airborne?
                              Only when it aerosolized (ex, sneezing, coughing, or dumbasses spraying water on contaminated vomit/blood, etc.)
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Working...
                                X