Ebola on US shores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
    Agreed, if ebola can only live outside the body six hours. This guy doesn't have ebola.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      So I'm starting to see FB posts about a medical martial law being imposed because of the cop being potentially infected.

Comment

• Now the people that clean the planes at Laguardia are striking because of ebola. Sounds like a bunch of lazy ass union workers to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
          This is all overkill but better to be cautious I suppose.

Do you think there is any alternative motives by the officer or somebody else?

maybe as a chance to illustrate poor planning and equipment?

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
            Do you think there is any alternative motives by the officer or somebody else?

maybe as a chance to illustrate poor planning and equipment?
            It could I guess. From what we were told he felt stomach pains probably from a stomach bug so he went to get treatment based on what the CDC doctors told him the night of. I'm sure some of it could mentally manifest too since that was the 8th day after being in the apt.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
              It could I guess. From what we were told he felt stomach pains probably from a stomach bug so he went to get treatment based on what the CDC doctors told him the night of. I'm sure some of it could mentally manifest too since that was the 8th day after being in the apt.
              Yeah I was wondering why folks were not a bit more protected. Of all the times NOT to put on a show. I know *I* would have felt better entering those places with some gear on.

I figure they were ordered too and/or sweet talked into how safe it was to go.

Maybe it was - with things that kill ya like this though, it's better to be a little paranoid.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                How much do yall think the families will get in the lawsuit. This is unbelievable that they are already setting the stage for what should truly be a case against this asshole that brought it over here to begin with.

Let's protest the family when they start their suit.
                I hope nothing. This prick came here and put us all in danger. I think we should bill his family for all the police, fire, medical, cdc, etc. bills that are racking up.

Comment

• LAKE baby choooooo$$$$$$ choooo$$$$$$$$
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                    I hope nothing. This prick came here and put us all in danger. I think we should bill his family for all the police, fire, medical, cdc, etc. bills that are racking up.
                    What's the point? There is almost no chance of anyone in his family ever being able to pay them. We should however send a bill to the Liberian government, which of course also will never get paid but at least we'd be able to use it to leverage some good will in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      LAKE baby choooooo$$$$$$ choooo$$$$$$$$

To the lake. The way I see it...these places marked in crops and such...none of them are really near water. I don't think ebola likes water.

Comment

• At Yahoo Finance, you get free stock quotes, up-to-date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, social interaction and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Should have headed to the LAKE earlier.

Comment

• I got fucked on my short position today because i got out too early!

I hope the deputy is playing this up and that whoever ordered him into the apartment loses their job.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              He lived in the colony I believe...must have gone to frisco to keep it away from his house.
                              Thats the nearest CARENOW to The Colony. I live just west of the Care Now and there were still News crews out there this morning but the place is shut down until tomorrow(no cars out front when normally its packed with the brown skins). There were still cars in front of it yesterday evening so they kept it open until normal closing I would imagine.

Im no "run, the worlds ending" type of person, but if this asshat tests positive I am gonna be flipping shit.
                              3x NHRA/IHRA Division 4 Champion
                              www.heathensracing.com

Competition Sales of Dallas
                              Mothers Polish and Waxes
                              Mickey Thompson Tires
                              Champion Racing Oils
                              MaxCackle Photos

"I bleed red, white, blue, and a little bit of E85"

Comment

• Originally posted by MadMax404M View Post
                                Thats the nearest CARENOW to The Colony. I live just west of the Care Now and there were still News crews out there this morning but the place is shut down until tomorrow(no cars out front when normally its packed with the brown skins). There were still cars in front of it yesterday evening so they kept it open until normal closing I would imagine.

Im no "run, the worlds ending" type of person, but if this asshat tests positive I am gonna be flipping shit.
                                Then the characterization you're looking for is, "gullible fool."
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X