Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shop to look over a potential car in Arlington?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop to look over a potential car in Arlington?

Any board members or trustworthy shops to give a car a good look over in Arlington? I'm looking at a car in Arlington tomorrow at Vandergriff Acura. Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Spurlock Racing.

Comment

LDS Auto off of South Cooper just on the border of Mansfield.

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

Thanks guys. Bought a g35 this afternoon.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Nice!
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Needs more Yaris.

Comment

Working...
              X