Mosquitoes in the house!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosquitoes in the house!

Alright, in past years every summer, a mosquito or two makes it in over the summer and wreaks havoc on my indoor life for a week or so until I smash it or it dies. This last few weeks though, tiny mutant super mosquitoes have made it into the house. I'm tired of having to wear long pants and sleeves in my own house just to not get bit! Hell, last night one bit me in the ear!

Are there any tricks to getting rid of the bastards once indoors?

Get one of the electric fly swatters; looks like a racket. Track them, find them, kill them.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Get one of the electric fly swatters; looks like a racket. Track them, find them, kill them.
      That's the problem, they're damn ninjas! I've only seen and squished one. I'll just be sitting there and I'll start itching, look down and there's a lump.

Comment

Insect hunting as sport has entered the 21st Century with Bug-A-Salt. Our insect eradication devices fire ordinary table salt to kill pesky flies. We ship to all 50 states. Fast Shipping. Fire your flyswatter!

I'm not sure you'll be able to get rid of them - other than killing them one by one. Try to figure out where they are coming from though. Doors, windows, other holes that may let other critters in...
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          http://bugasalt.com/

I'm not sure you'll be able to get rid of them - other than killing them one by one. Try to figure out where they are coming from though. Doors, windows, other holes that may let other critters in...
          That reminds me. My bugasalt gun that I ordered never made it to me. I want my $35 back.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

We had that happen last summer. I treated the entire house with Talstar P, indoors and out. The key to killing them once they were inside was treating the plants and fake trees in the house. I'm pretty sure that's where they went when they weren't visible. Spray Off or Skin So Soft on your clothes while your indoors and they will leave you alone. Once you've treated and secured the entrance point, it or they will be dead in a couple of days.

Comment

We've had them coming in lately and I get lit up. So I've resorted to wearing Off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                We had that happen last summer. I treated the entire house with Talstar P, indoors and out. The key to killing them once they were inside was treating the plants and fake trees in the house. I'm pretty sure that's where they went when they weren't visible. Spray Off or Skin So Soft on your clothes while your indoors and they will leave you alone. Once you've treated and secured the entrance point, it or they will be dead in a couple of days.
                Ya, the wife has a bunch of plants in the house. Only place I could think they might be hanging out as we don't have sitting water :P

Comment

get some frogs
                  sigpic

Comment

Comment

Spray patio fogger indoors and open windows and doors.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X