X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jose View Post
    wow!
    You're not a "damn dirty mexican" so it's allllll goooooooood

But with that said, I've been to SA a lot... and never gotten anything stolen. Granted I tried to stay close to nice stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
      Do not even leave a phone charger in sight, or these damn dirty Apes here will bash in your window to see if anything is connected to it in order to steal it. Happen to my brother when he visited.
      I like this version better.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

The Japanese Tea Garden is badass, great for kids.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          Keep in mind that it's on an active military base, you will need to show ID to get in but it's open to civilians, at least the quadrangle is. Just make sure you don't have any thing you wouldn't walk into a federal building with.
          Oh really, good info ill probably stay away then. I plan to have my 40 in the console.

Comment

heroin/ "brown" is really gaining popularity down there. give it a try!

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              heroin/ "brown" is really gaining popularity down there. give it a try!

god bless.
              One of the cops i was working with out in Cali said that OC's have gotten so expensive and hard to acquire that the dealers are back to pushing black tar out to everyone.

Comment

Natural Bridge Caverns and wildlife ranch. Took my 5 yr old niece in the spring she loved it.

Comment

Working...
                X