Instant Turn-offs in Women......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant Turn-offs in Women......

What are yours? For me its smokers and fake anything (fingernails, eyelashes) and drawn on eyebrows.

When a chick tries to talk like she is tough or is going to kick someone's ass.

Comment

If she smokes, she pokes.
      - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
      1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
        What are yours? For me its smokers and fake anything (fingernails, eyelashes) and drawn on eyebrows.
        Smoking is my #1.

Comment

Body odor....

Comment

small tits, no ass, short short hair, and texting while on dates or just hanging out. oh and having like, 20 million other guy "friends"
            sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

dank puss

Comment

mustache

Comment

Mustache, smoking, and acting completely helpless.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                    mustache
                    Haha, yeah, mustaches are definitely a turnoff.

For me, the list goes on and on.. Hairy arms, girls with happy trails, freckles, red hair, short hair, girls with manly hands, girls with kids, girls with cats, girls with tattoos. And so on.

Comment

Smoking, passive aggression, greed, being inconsiderate, or a self absorbed flighty neurotic dream crusher with absolutely no.... Okay, I'm going to stop now.

Comment

Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
                        Smoking is my #1.
                        Me to . I also hate no it all , done it all chicks . I am way to cocky to put up with a cocky chick . I also hate when they feel the need to call when they have nothing to talk about . I don't need to talk to you just to talk to you . Don't get mad when I don't call you , if I had something to tell or ask you I would . The worst is when you will be seeing them in 10 minutes and they think they need to talk to you before that so they call . Can you tell I hate cell phones ?
                        Big Rooster Racing

Comment

smoking is the absolute worst. there are other smaller things but smoking takes the cake

Comment

Lemme add sideburns to that and facial hair. For real its only a matter of time before the razor companies start marketing directly to women for shaving thier face and buttholes.

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
                              Me to . I also hate no it all , done it all chicks . I am way to cocky to put up with a cocky chick . I also hate when they feel the need to call when they have nothing to talk about . I don't need to talk to you just to talk to you . Don't get mad when I don't call you , if I had something to tell or ask you I would . The worst is when you will be seeing them in 10 minutes and they think they need to talk to you before that so they call . Can you tell I hate cell phones ?
                              A fucking men. Can you send that to my wife and tell her to get the hint.

Comment

Working...
                              X