Help me find my old car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me find my old car

It was my high school car. 1971 Buick Skylark. All I have is a photo copy of the title when I owned it last in 2002.

The VIN 433371Z124707

I tried carfox but it's to old of a car.

Thanks guys!!!

not to be confused with a chevy corvette

Comment

They look a lot alike... But nope, try not to confuse the too

Comment

71' Skylark is actually a pretty cool car. My first muscle car was a 72' Skylark GS....I came across an old registration receipt for it about 10-years ago, and was able to find the last registered address for it through publicdata.com....but a drive out there netted no sign of the car and (then) current resident knew nothing about it either. Trail went cold at that point, I just hope somewhere someone has it stored and just hasn't registered it in years.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

What information does public data require?

Comment

no record of it with TX DMV. What's the plate number that's listed on the title?
            Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
            http://www.titantowing.net
            -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
              no record of it with TX DMV. What's the plate number that's listed on the title?
              I owned it when I lived in Arkansas. The plate was 131 GEJ

Comment

A friend of mine in high school had a '69 Buick GS with a later 455 swapped in. It was light blue metallic with a white vinyl top and interior. Cool cars. Good luck finding yours.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                X