Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    you misspelled THC
    ftfy

Comment

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
      ftfy
      Yup. Those cigars were slated to be blunts.

Comment

• So as I am surfing the news media outlets, I try my best to stay as far as I can away from the Communist News Network, but I dropped by it and noticed that this is playing out just like the Zimmerman/Trayvon case on there. All these interviews with experts and eye witnesses that are low life hood rats who cant even form a sentence and are saying "um yea he be like not supposed to be chasing that kid and shootin' him at da same time"

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Yea, we should disband authority so we could just purge those that piss us off.

Oh look, another vague threat from the Fort Worth Police Department. You wouldn't do anything anyway you little cunt, just like you didn't do a goddamn thing at Dino's when you had the chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Oh look, another vague threat from the Fort Worth Police Department. You wouldn't do anything anyway you little cunt, just like you didn't do a goddamn thing at Dino's when you had the chance.
            Oh look, it's Arnold skewing words. As far as I remember, you weren't at Dino's, you weren't involved, and NONE of you have taken me up on my offer of a contest at a gym where you can't cry that you were "assaulted".....

You're just a keyboard coward.

Oh, and way to go throwing my job around..... again.....

That's all you have to hang onto you little cretin. Are you back at your $33,500/year job at O'Rielly's yet, or are you still on welfare?

Comment

• well plaid has not yet been obtained, but i feel ludicrous speed is achievable.

Comment

• He had a small sick for a black dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  Oh look, it's Arnold skewing words. As far as I remember, you weren't at Dino's, you weren't involved, and NONE of you have taken me up on my offer of a contest at a gym where you can't cry that you were "assaulted".....

You're just a keyboard coward.

Oh, and way to go throwing my job around..... again.....

That's all you have to hang onto you little cretin. Are you back at your $33,500/year job at O'Rielly's yet, or are you still on welfare?

I'm sorry, I thought you wanted everyone to know that you were a cop. It's the only fucking thing you ever talk about, aside from taking the same fucking vacation every 6 months, so I figured I was doing you a favor. You've made plenty of threats that didn't have anything to do with "gym time!!!" and you know you have you stubby little faggot. You act like a fucking 8 year old wanting to beat people up because you're too fucking stupid to keep yourself from constantly making idiotic statements.

Comment

• Oh hey look, another thread getting trashed again.
                    sigpic

Comment

• that one on his hand may be from grabbing the gun.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                        He had a small sick for a black dude.
                        hahaha!

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                          He had a small sick for a black dude.
                          My first thought was that couldn't be him because we all know that every black male is packin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                            With a 9mm with hollow points? The bullets are designed to stop after impact. So they're entering, exiting, and entering again? Maybe. Not likely.
                            A 9mm JHP will still have plenty of penetration to pass through an arm or possibly lower leg. Especially if the round doesn't hit bone. I would guess the average JHP would go 10-14" in ballistic gel.
                            2007 Chevy TBSS

Comment

• also, did i miss it somewhere, but did this dept not have dashcams?

Comment

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                                also, did i miss it somewhere, but did this dept not have dashcams?
                                No, they do not have them. It's a small-budget force.
                                2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X