Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    I have seen a ton of young people with very aggressive behavior and stupid strength in the ER after smoking Mojo.
    I don't think people realize everyone acts different with different drugs. What mellows some people out makes other rage

Comment

I have seen a ton of young people with very aggressive behavior and stupid strength in the ER after smoking Mojo.
      i can x2 this one, ive transported some that had to be cuffed to my stretcher for a safe transport

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
        I don't think people realize everyone acts different with different drugs. What mellows some people out makes other rage
        Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
        i can x2 this one, ive transported some that had to be cuffed to my stretcher for a safe transport
        Those dumb fucks are lacing their blunts with something else, I've never seen or heard anyone tripping in that manner on regular weed.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Add in the gang banger attitude of being invincible plus the adrenaline of being shot and I bet he did have some extra fight in him. Which is why most officers will empty an entire mag into someone, you don't shoot to incapacitate if your life is on the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Them dumb fucks are lacing their blunts with something else, I've never seen or heard anyone tripping in that manner on regular weed.
              well they are lacing it with multiple other things but alot of them are also smoking the synthetic along side marijuana

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                Who cares what toxicology says, if he tests positive for THC how would that change anything? PCP I could understand, but how many people use that shit anymore?
                PCP is what I am expecting...Hell almost everyone has THC these days, darn pot heads all over the place...

Comment

• he was prolly vaping. remember how combative skidmark was?

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    he was prolly vaping. remember how combative skidmark was?

god bless.
                    dude, you are on a roll! keep it going!

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      he was prolly vaping. remember how combative skidmark was?
                      Ahahahaha!!!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                        He had a small sick for a black dude.
                        Resident expert?

Comment

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                          well they are lacing it with multiple other things but alot of them are also smoking the synthetic along side marijuana
                          This, or maybe some formaldehyde seem much more plausible IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                            This, or maybe some formaldehyde seem much more plausible IMO.
                            good ol Wet..crazy crap goes down when folks are on that

Comment

• Looks like a good tight grouping.
                              Last edited by TexasDevilDog; 10-03-2014, 10:11 AM.
                              class joke
                              {
                              private:
                              char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                              double Peas, Carrots;
                              string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                              };

Comment

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                                good ol Wet..crazy crap goes down when folks are on that
                                aint that the truth. wet/water/boat/etc.. all the same shit and makes people fucking NUTS.

Comment

Working...
                                X