Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the christian and newsom case is one i always bring up when this type of stuff comes up in conversation.

a woman being raped, tortured and left for dead in a trash can with her genitals full of bleach or whatever they used is not national news because she happened to be white and her assailants black. in addition her boyfriend was also sodomized and set on fire on some railroad tracks. i think they shot him and cut him up bad as well.

fucking savage, evil shit. the girl in the case admitted is was racially motivated, so it never made national news. reverse the situation and la riots come to mind, but worse more than likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
      the christian and newsom case is one i always bring up when this type of stuff comes up in conversation.

a woman being raped, tortured and left for dead in a trash can with her genitals full of bleach or whatever they used is not national news because she happened to be white and her assailants black. in addition her boyfriend was also sodomized and set on fire on some railroad tracks. i think they shot him and cut him up bad as well.

fucking savage, evil shit. the girl in the case admitted is was racially motivated, so it never made national news. reverse the situation and la riots come to mind, but worse more than likely.
      The Brutal Murders of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian-Truth!? Summary of eRumor: The eRumor tells of the horrific kidnapping, torture, and murder of Christopher Newsom and his girlfriend Channon Christian from Knoxville, Tennessee. The story claims that she was forced to watch as...

Christopher Newsom Channon Christian murder trials and press controversy. Race charged the trial from the start.

Account describes the rape and murder of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
        As for the question of why the murders weren't prosecuted as a hate crime, the answer is that no evidence demonstrated the race of the victims was a motivation in their killing. Police, prosecutors, and the families of the victims all stated that they believed Newsom and Christian were not victims of a hate crime.
        Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime...w0iwWmqYAFa.99
        you know, cause they were white.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          It could have been anything mixed with Mary Jane. I went to a call where a 15 year old kid that was 5'11" and 210 was on weed laced with formaldehyde. I was about 220lbs back then and 240lbs in uniform. It was all I could do to pin him to the floor until help arrived. He did a one armed push up with me on his back and I had to keep sweeping his arm to keep him down.

The family had called because he was tearing up their Section 8 apartment. I didn't want to have to resort to the Taser due to bad things happen when you Tase someone on drugs.

By Mojo, I was meaning synthetic. There's a PCP-like substance in the shit people smoke around here apparently. These mf'ers are insane.

Comment

• Central Florida area news, weather, radar, sports, traffic, live newscasts, and more. From WOFL-TV FOX 35 News in Orlando, your weather authority.

Comment

• New Evidence Supports Darren Wilson’s Account That He was Attacked by Michael Brow

The turmoil in Ferguson is getting even more out of control. The violence and calls for the arrest of Officer Darren Wilson, who pulled the trigger in the shooting death of Michael Brown, continues. There have even been calls for the death of Wilson, despite the fact that a full investigation has yet to be completed.

Earlier this week, a video surfaced of members of Ferguson filming the dead body of Brown in the street with claims that the officer shot him for no reason. However, eyewitnesses can be heard in the background of the video recounting what happened. In their recount, one individual tells another that Brown doubled back and charged the officer. That person inadvertently corroborated the officer’s story of what happened that night.

The story from members of the Ferguson community has changed numerous times. Some claimed Brown was shot in the back. Others claimed that he turned around, put his hands in the air and said, “Don’t shoot” before shots were fired. But, autopsy reports do not support these claims. Reports from the first autopsy show that Brown was shot six times from the front. The witness, who can be heard in the video, said that the officer shot and Brown kept running, charging him.

Now, there is another huge breaking story out of St. Louis that further corroborates Officer Wilson’s story that there was a fight between him and Brown for his gun which resulted in the deadly shot.

The Gateway Pundit reports that two St. Louis sources have confirmed that Wilson did suffer a severe orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” He says the source is in the District Attorney’s office and it was confirmed by an individual in the St. Louis Police Department.

On Monday, the attorney for the Brown family admitted that there was a “real possibility” that Brown was in a struggle with Wilson for Wilson’s gun prior to the shooting, though he said people should not rush to judgment. This statement came after the autopsy report done by the Brown family indicated that Brown was shot 6 times from the front, including once at the top of the head, which would indicate that he was bent forward at the time. That also is in line with Wilson’s account of the situation and his claim that he was in a struggle with Brown as Brown tried to take his gun.

In addition, a local crime reported tweeted the following last night.
              With Eric Holder on the way to Ferguson and Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson still stirring unrest and violent behavior, what kind of impact will these new facts have on the community’s response?
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Would be nice if those responsible for the mis-information would be held accountable for all the violence and property damage. Maybe, JUST MAYBE this could set the press straight about dramatizing and blowing shit up is reckless and wrong. Yeah, I made myself laugh too.

Comment

• What's pathetic is our esteemed POTUS entertains the sheeple who voted for him by willingly participating in the media hype. After all, he's a product of it himself and it shows.

Comment

• (CNN) -*A police officer was involved in a shooting in St. Louis on Tuesday, and a man was pronounced dead in the incident, authorities said.

The Chief of Police for the Metropolitan Police Department, City of St. Louis, Missouri, tweeted that no officers were injured.

"Officer involved shooting in the sixth district. Suspect brandished knife at @slmpd officers," wrote Chief Sam Dotson.

Capt. Garon Mosby, with the St. Louis Fire Department, said a male subject was pronounced dead.

It was not immediately clear whether the officer killed him. The investigation is ongoing.

The shooting took place not far from Ferguson, Missouri, where the*death of teenager Michael Brown has touched off violent nightly protests.

St. Louis police shot and killed a young African-American man Tuesday after authorities say he brandished a knife.

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                      (CNN) -*A police officer was involved in a shooting in St. Louis on Tuesday, and a man was pronounced dead in the incident, authorities said.

The Chief of Police for the Metropolitan Police Department, City of St. Louis, Missouri, tweeted that no officers were injured.

"Officer involved shooting in the sixth district. Suspect brandished knife at @slmpd officers," wrote Chief Sam Dotson.

Capt. Garon Mosby, with the St. Louis Fire Department, said a male subject was pronounced dead.

It was not immediately clear whether the officer killed him. The investigation is ongoing.

The shooting took place not far from Ferguson, Missouri, where the*death of teenager Michael Brown has touched off violent nightly protests.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/19/us/mis...ing/index.html
                      Talk about throwing fuel on the fire. Let's see what comes of this.

Comment

• Just think... all this bullshit over a box of swisher sweets!

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          Just think... all this bullshit over a box of swisher sweets!
                          I know, right?
                          Clearly only a 3 pack would have been sufficed. No need for a whole box.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Is it too far fetched to consider maybe this crazy fucking mob invented the most offensive and egregious event in order to justify stealing a bunch of free shit? Why do so many people attempt to find reason in something that is so illogical?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Is it too far fetched to consider maybe this crazy fucking mob invented the most offensive and egregious event in order to justify stealing a bunch of free shit? Why do so many people attempt to find reason in something that is so illogical?
                              Invent? Doubtful. Just a mob that's always been told whitely been holding them down and with fictional witness testimony, just went off, taking back what whitey took from them.

My $0.02.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                Is it too far fetched to consider maybe this crazy fucking mob invented the most offensive and egregious event in order to justify stealing a bunch of free shit? Why do so many people attempt to find reason in something that is so illogical?
                                Because "Ignot"

Comment

Working...
                                X