Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I decided to turn on CNN last night to see what was going on in Ferguson and about 2 min in shit hit the fan. After things settled back down I listed to a few interviews and one woman started mouthing off about police flash bangs/tear gas starting a fire at a local restaurant and the police were just letting it burn. A few minutes later the news was near that restaurant when a large number of police moved in to disperse a group of men hanging around. Several witnesses confirmed these mean threw molotav cocktails at the building setting it ablaze but being a full brick structure the fire burned itself out. It's amazing how these people are 100% oblivious to their own damage/destruction of the neighborhood and then try to pin it on the police with 100's of witnesses around. 99.9% of the people stirring up shit have absolutely no interest in the truth or the kid that was killed. It's just a pathetic way to lash out at "The Man" and pound their chests like they have done something special.

Comment

• BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack
      Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 10:00 AM

The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store.

Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.

A blowout fracture is a fracture of one or more of the bones surrounding the eye and is commonly referred to as an orbital floor fracture. (AAPOS)

This comes after St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter tweeted out last night that a dozen local witnesses confirmed Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson’s version of the Brown shooting story

Christine Byers ✔ @ChristineDByers
      Follow

Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop's version of events in shooting #Ferguson
      9:30 PM - 18 Aug 2014

Comment

• It's not surprising to me to find out the cop was telling the truth. The original eye witness accounts didn't make any damn sense. Glad to see the truth coming out, to bad the race baiters already had the town burned down and this cops life ruined.

Comment

• w00t

Alright..."National Day of Rage" planned for the injustice to Michael Brown!

The hacktivist collective Anonymous issued a call to action on YouTube, calling for a “Nationwide Day of Rage” on Thursday, August 21. The demonstrations have been organized to protest the death of Mike Brown in Ferguson, MO and the subsequent police actions against protesters in the city. Additionally, demonstrators are demanding the prosecution of Darren Wilson, who was named as the officer who shot and killed Brown. Protests are not expected to become as violent as those in Ferguson; however, recent related protests have resulted in arrests. MSA Intel will continue to monitor the demonstrations.

Please see the list below for times and locations of the protests:

• Ann Arbor, MI: 7:00PM (THE DIAG, Burns Park, Ann Arbor, MI 48109)
          • Atlanta, GA: 7:00PM (OLD DECATUR COURTHOUSE, 101 E Court Sq, Decatur, GA 30030)
          • Austin, TX: 6:00PM (TEXAS STATE CAPITOL, Outside South Gate-11th and Congress Ave.)
          • Baltimore, MD: 7:00PM (201 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202)
          • Boston, MA: 7:00PM (MASSACHUSETTS STATE HOUSE, 24 Beacon St, Boston, MA 01233)
          • Carson City, NV: 4:00PM (NEVADA STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, 101 N Carson St, Carson City, Nevada 89701)
          • Chicago, IL: 6:00PM (RICHARD J DALEY CENTER, 50 W Washington St, Chicago, Illinois 60602)
          • Cleveland, OH: 7:00PM (CLEVELAND PUBLIC LIBRARY, 325 Superior Ave E, Cleveland, Ohio 44114)
          • Columbus, OH: 7:00PM (GOODALE PARK, Columbus, Ohio 43215)
          • Denver, CO: 5:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PARK, 100 W 14th Ave Pkwy, Denver, Colorado 80204)
          • Des Moines, IA: 6:00PM (IOWA STATE CAPITOL, 1007 E Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50319)
          • Detroit, MI: 7:00PM (HART PLAZA, One Hart Plaza, Detroit, Michigan 48226)
          • Durham, NC: 7:00PM (200 E. Main St. Durham, North Carolina)
          • Lansing, MI: 7:00PM (STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Capitol Avenue at Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933)
          • Little Rock, AR: 6:00PM (OUTSIDE STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr., Little Rock, AR 72201)
          • Los Angeles, CA: 4:00PM (LEIMERT PLAZA PARK, 4395 Leimert Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90008)
          • Manhattan, NY: 7:00PM (TIMES SQUARE, Manhattan, NY, 10036)
          • Memphis, TN: 6:00PM (Health Sciences Park Memphis, TN)
          • Miami, FL: 7:00PM (GWEN CHERRY PARK, NW 71 St., Miami, Florida, 33147)
          • Milwaukee, WI: 5:00PM (DINEEN PARK, Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
          • Minneapolis, MN: 6:00PM (MINNEAPOLIS URBAN LEAGUE, 2100 Plymouth Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411
          • Nashville, TN: 6:00PM (801 Broadway Nashville, TN 37203 Estes Kefauver Federal Building)
          • New Orleans, LA: 6:00PM (LAFAYETTE SQUARE, New Orleans, LA 70130)
          • Newark, NJ: 7:00PM (NEWARK CITY HALL, 920 Broad Street, Newark, New Jersey 07102)
          • Oakland, CA: 4:00PM (FRANK OGAWA PLAZA, 1 Frank H Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA 94612)
          • Orlando, FL: 7:00PM (LAKE EOLA PARK, 195 N Rosalind Ave, Orlando, Florida 32801)
          • Philadelphia, PA: 7:00PM (LOVE PARK, 1599 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102)
          • Phoenix, AZ: 5:00PM (EASTLAKE PARK, 1549 E Jefferson St , Phoenix, AZ 85034)
          • Pittsburgh, PA: 7:00PM (PITTSBURGH CITY-COUNTY BUILDING, 414 Grant St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219)
          • Portland, OR: 4:00PM (PIONEER COURTHOUSE SQUARE, 701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, Oregon 97204)
          • Salt Lake City, UT: 5:00PM (SALT LAKE CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, 4600 S Redwood Rd, Salt Lake City, Utah 84123)
          • San Francisco, CA: 4:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, 355 Mcallister St, San Francisco, California 94102)
          • Seattle, WA: 4:00PM (QUEEN ANNE BAPTIST CHURCH, 2011 1st Ave N, Seattle, Washington 98109)
          • St. Louis, MO: 6:00PM (GATEWAY ARCH, St. Louis 63102)
          • Tampa, FL: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE HILLSBOROUGH COURTHOUSE, 800 E Twiggs St, Tampa, FL)
          • Tuscon, AZ: 5:00PM (CATALINA PARK, 900 N 4th Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85705)
          • Washington DC: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE WHITE HOUSE, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500)

Thank you,

MSA INTEL | OFFICE: 212-XXX-XXXX |
          MSA SECURITY | IN THE BUSINESS OF BUSINESS-AS-USUAL ™ | WEB: WWW.MSASECURITY.NET
          Related links:

Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Anonymous is a bunch of fucking punks. At first, couldn't make my mind up, but it's pretty clear now.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              Alright..."National Day of Rage" planned for the injustice to Michael Brown!

Related links:

Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...e-day-of-rage/
              No riots in Dallas, I feel left out.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Anonymous is a bunch of fucking punks. At first, couldn't make my mind up, but it's pretty clear now.
                Any bets on how many stay "peaceful" if they actually coalesce?
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  Any bets on how many stay "peaceful" if they actually coalesce?
                  As long as they burn down their neighborhood and not mine I don't give a shit.

Comment

• I bet the protests dont really do anything.

Comment

• The media, especially CNN is responsible for so much misinformation and even enticing the riots. Half of the idiots in the crowd are so-called "journalists", but they're just some dumbshit with a cell phone and a twitter account. The authorities should take notice of this problem, first amendment be damned, and keep these idiots from fanning the flames of ignorance.

I'm sorry but if my livelihood is at stake and they're trashing my business, I would be unloading ordinance on these fuckers like the police should be doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                        I bet the protests dont really do anything.
                        Sure they are. Tons of people got new kicks, TV's , sharpened their arson skills, etc...

Comment

• Well, I'm in Chicago on Thursday and I'll be just south of Ferguson on Friday. Anybody want a TV or somethin?

Comment

• Get me some work boots, bet there will still be plenty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                              Get me some work boots, bet there will still be plenty.
                              My dad emailed that joke to me.

Comment

• Did anyone see where the Obama supporters are calling for the prosecutor to voluntarily recuse himself because the white prosecutor's own father was kidnapped and murdered by a black male back in 1964?

So apparently he can be the prosecutor for years, but in this case be racially biased?

Comment

Working...
                                X