Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
    Mess with the bull you get the horns. He appeared to have something in his hand and kept coming toward an officer with his weapon drawn after being told to stop. Good shoot and good riddance.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Mess with the bull you get the horns. He appeared to have something in his hand and kept coming toward an officer with his weapon drawn after being told to stop. Good shoot and good riddance.
      I love the reporter. Did they have to shoot? If they knew the community better they would have know he had issues and wouldn't have shot him.

What the fuck is wrong with this country? The fucker had a knife and was approaching the cop with it while screaming shoot me. How the fuck is this news? How the fuck are the cops supposed to know the community so well that they know one person out of 30k people is crazy? Give me a fucking break, I have to stop watching this shit because it is just pissing me the fuck off.

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
        He wanted to fight the police and brought a weapon, their weapons were obviously superior so he lost. I'm glad there weren't any innocent bystanders harmed and I hope the store got their energy drinks back.

A valuable lesson was learned by everyone else in attendance. Cops have guns and will use them if you threaten them. Don't threaten cops and they won't shoot you. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Comment

• Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
          I love the reporter. Did they have to shoot? If they knew the community better they would have know he had issues and wouldn't have shot him.

What the fuck is wrong with this country? The fucker had a knife and was approaching the cop with it while screaming shoot me. How the fuck is this news? How the fuck are the cops supposed to know the community so well that they know one person out of 30k people is crazy? Give me a fucking break, I have to stop watching this shit because it is just pissing me the fuck off.
          No kidding. How close does the reporter want the guy to be before it's "dangerous"??? Has he ever seen a shanking? Stupid liberal arm chair quarterbacks who's toughest decision is white wine or red.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
            He wanted to fight the police and brought a weapon, their weapons were obviously superior so he lost. I'm glad there weren't any innocent bystanders harmed and I hope the store got their energy drinks back.

A valuable lesson was learned by everyone else in attendance. Cops have guns and will use them if you threaten them. Don't threaten cops and they won't shoot you. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
            threatening someone who has a gun is hazardous to your health.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• You got to wonder what would happen if the chief said fuck it, you guys are right and we are showing to much presence here. We are pulling all the police out of this area until the demonstrations stop so everyone can go on their merry way and do what they want.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                You got to wonder what would happen if the chief said fuck it, you guys are right and we are showing to much presence here. We are pulling all the police out of this area until the demonstrations stop so everyone can go on their merry way and do what they want.
                Beirut comes to mind.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  Beirut comes to mind.
                  No FD either, just the citizens to police and care for their community. If you need medical, there will be a designated area a few miles off to drop anyone needing medical attention. Here is some fire hoses just in case something catches on fire.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• That could be a double edged sword for sure. How long would you let them be idiots for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                      That could be a double edged sword for sure. How long would you let them be idiots for?
                      I haven't thought that far ahead. I can't remember who it was, but someone was raising hell about the police response and was asked how he would do it differently. The guy replied that he was glad that was not his responsibility. WTF? Hey hey your doing it all wrong, but oh shit I have no clue how to do it right.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

No FD either, just the citizens to police and care for their community. If you need medical, there will be a designated area a few miles off to drop anyone needing medical attention. Here is some fire hoses just in case something catches on fire.
                        There would be nothing left.

Comment

• Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                          There would be nothing left.
                          And they'd all be called racists for not helping. It's pretty clear that the local government can't handle the situation. Even their congressional representative Lacy Clay said so. Eric Holder is there overseeing everything, the mayor of St. Louis and the governor of Missouri are Democrats. It's in Rahm Emmanuel's back yard. I say let the federal government handle it.

Comment

• I would say fence it up and forget about it but that would be the means to the end.

Comment

I haven't thought that far ahead. I can't remember who it was, but someone was raising hell about the police response and was asked how he would do it differently. The guy replied that he was glad that was not his responsibility. WTF? Hey hey your doing it all wrong, but oh shit I have no clue how to do it right.
                              "George Bush hates black people" comes to mind
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                                I would say fence it up and forget about it but that would be the means to the end.
                                A small demilitarized zone?
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X