Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder if any of the buyers were anti-gun prior.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Ferguson is burning either way the grand jury goes. Hacked off crowd or over-celebratory crowd.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Just said verdict has been reached, announcement is planned for today! Im going with a NOT GUILTY, as it should be...but ferguson will still burn...

Comment

• I've got to get home and get the popcorn ready! It'll be like the night they started pounding Baghdad during Desert Storm. Everyone stopped and watched that.

Comment

• Hell yeah, perfect activity to watch while i'm home all week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
              Just said verdict has been reached, announcement is planned for today! Im going with a NOT GUILTY, as it should be...but ferguson will still burn...

How's it a not guilty when there's no decision on a trial or charge yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                Just said verdict has been reached, announcement is planned for today! Im going with a NOT GUILTY, as it should be...but ferguson will still burn...
                It's not a trial, they were deciding on whether to indict. He can't be found guilt or not since he hasn't been charged with anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                  It's not a trial, they were deciding on whether to indict. He can't be found guilt or not since he hasn't been charged with anything.
                  Not guilty anyway!!!!

We need to rub it in to get the most out of this.

Comment

• still LOL @ #PantsUpDon'tLoot

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                      dang, this could get interesting fast. Bet the preppers are pissing themselves with excitement lol

Not a prepper but I have been wanting nationwide LA style riots for years. I hope this does the trick.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        I've got to get home and get the popcorn ready! It'll be like the night they started pounding Baghdad during Desert Storm. Everyone stopped and watched that.
                        Dang...and I have some games to play tonight, so won't be able to tune in until 10pm.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Is this as close to The Purge as we will get? #ThePurgeforealz
                            sigpic

Comment

• "Woman saying ‘we’re ready for Ferguson’ accidentally shoots self in head, dies"

A woman appears to have accidentally fatally shot herself in the head with a gun bought to prepare for possible Ferguson-related unrest, according to sources briefed on the police investigation. Th…
                              sigpic

Comment

• That seems fishy
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X