Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i say he not guilty,

Comment

• Originally posted by AdRock View Post
      If they let him walk those people are going go apeshit. Minimum 1 death, 1 building fire, 2 cars overturned and lit up. I do hope im wrong though.
      If it was a justified shoot then he should walk. Let them burn down their own neighborhood, I don't give a shit. I can't stand that part of town anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
        If it was a justified shoot then he should walk. Let them burn down their own neighborhood, I don't give a shit. I can't stand that part of town anyways.

x2 and dont even live there, just hate cnn coverage, they need to

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
          x2 and dont even live there, just hate cnn coverage, they need to
          You watch CNN? :/

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
            News is reporting it'll be very soon. Where did you get your info?
            I made it up!

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
            Yeah so they're about to make the announcement now
            What did they decide?
            Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
            And obviously the news lied, they ain't announced shit yet
            Oh...I think I heard somewhere it would be 9 PM.

Comment

• Eat a dick! I was lied to by the MSM!

Comment

• Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                I completely agree that if it was justified he should walk. Im with ya 100% on that. As far as the other stuff goes. When I said I hope im wrong I was thinking about the poor business owners. As far as the people go, maybe we'll get lucky and theyll start infighting and kill each other off.
                "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

• now another hr, will happen at 8pm cst time

Comment

• I told people today that if they were smart, they would have announced it at 8am-when the people who would be out rioting, would still be sleeping. People with jobs and, oh I don't know, a moral compass, won't be the ones causing problems.
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• I cannot believe I am about to watch the news when I don't have any reason to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                        I cannot believe I am about to watch the news when I don't have any reason to.
                        I think I'm about to watch snow white.or done Disney something or other.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I would rather be home if I lived in ferguson and shit popped off -

Comment

• Where is Michael Jackson and his popcorn?

Comment

• LOL, did CNN just say "no indictment" over and over......and then say that it was "just a source close to the Wilson camp"? Fucking sensationalist reporter trying to scoop something based on conjecture.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X