Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.

Comment

• Looting on Fox.. shots fired Megyn Kelly just said

Comment

• I gotta say, I'm disappointed. I expected at least [insert team] wins [insert generic big game] rioting.

Comment

• Time for everyone to get the free shit they've been waiting for.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Spoke too soon, they just showed a group of them breaking the windows of a cop car

Originally posted by DOHCTR
            You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

• It's starting right now, Fox just had footage of them breaking windows in a strip mall

Comment

• The live feeds I have been watching all seem to be "White Occupy Wall Street Hippy" types.

Comment

• Lol @ the fuhrer coming on to speak

Comment

• Cathy's Kitchen is getting some good advertising and insurance evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      Looting on Fox.. shots fired Megyn Kelly just said
                      Megyn kelly is hott...
                      sigpic

Comment

• Cathys restaurant, they good people mayne, they good people

Comment

• Listening to the Police scanner feed and they are looting the family dollar already lol

Comment

• The decision should have happened this friday.

Comment

• I missed Fast N Loud for this?!

Comment

• Hahahahahahahahaha

"That won't be done by smashing car Windows" while they're split screen on them trying to flip a cop car. Way to go, Barack!

Comment

Working...
                                X