Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AdRock View Post
    I bet the Old E, Colt 44, and Shlitz racks took a beating. and I bet there's not 1 pack of menthols left in the building.
    Don't forget Mad Dog.

Comment

• Apparently Seattle, LA, and nyc are experiencing large spontaneous demonstrations

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
        Don't forget Mad Dog.
        20/20 grape drank biatch. I completely forgot.
        "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

• I remember when I was 6 and I threw rocks when I got mad

Comment

• New drinking game! Everytime they mention looting or african american, take a shot!
            Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• I hope they burn the city down. So that way when they wake up tomorrow from in bed or in jail that all the did was give the city a black eye and changed nothing
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• There's a lot of shit on fire, and a dispatcher just said "declaring a code 3000 in city of Ferguson"

Comment

• The fuck is a code 3000
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                    The fuck is a code 3000
                    Not sure but I'm guessing something close to a SHTF scenario. I hope they have bug out bags....
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• CNN has some good footage of all the damage so far. I'm curious about that code 3000 too, never heard a dispatcher make a declaration like that. Within a few seconds of that though they started pushing all the protesters away quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                        Not sure but I'm guessing something close to a SHTF scenario. I hope they have bug out bags....
                        So far google has turned up nothing so it doesn't seem to be a normal or standard code.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Search for "code 3000" comes up with "Road Block".

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                            So far google has turned up nothing so it doesn't seem to be a normal or standard code.
                            I saw a few hits that included barricaded and road block
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Air unit is reporting a car full of people driving around throwing Molotov cocktails starting these structure fires

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                                I saw a few hits that included barricaded and road block
                                I suck at google today.
                                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                                X