Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    That's because the Vietnamese community is busy working.
    Gotta make the donuts.....

Comment

• Watching the live feed from Dallas. I think there will likely be some collateral damage. I bet there are a few people in the backup that came to protest. Yet once they sit on the road past their level of patience...... freak out, and start a small riot.

Comment

• <---- heads to the garage to build a street-sweeper bumper for the truck.

Comment

• Im so tired of this race bs.

Im glad i moved to the middle of the sticks so i can be a hillbilly redneck. I have not ran into a thug in over 8 years or so.

Comment

• haha couldn't believe that most the ones on the highway they showed were white.

Comment

• What is the normal process for someone blocking the highway or walking on a highway? The people should be dealt with the same now, otherwise they are being given special treatment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                Im so tired of this race bs.

Im glad i moved to the middle of the sticks so i can be a hillbilly redneck. I have not ran into a thug in over 8 years or so.
                Lol right. Guys here make fun of rhome but in the last six years I've had zero altercations where I had to slap some fool. Last month tho I got called a Nigger by three white kids in Roanoke.
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                  three...kids in Roanoke.
                  Just being "tough"......and showing how dumb they really are. We are all human and trash can come from anywhere.

Comment

• I forgot to add. I'm white dude. I thought it was the funniest shit I've ever seen. Pink Polo khaki shorts and white flip flops putting on their best come at me bro impression.
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• You should have said, "don't taze me bro"!

Comment

• Lol I just looked at my arm, then at them and Asked them if that was the best they could do?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                          What is the normal process for someone blocking the highway or walking on a highway? The people should be dealt with the same now, otherwise they are being given special treatment.
                          on the highway vehicles have the right of way.

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                            on the highway vehicles have the right of way.
                            "I was going for high score!"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                              "I was going for high score!"
                              Where's the "Like" button?

Comment

• Instead of these armored vehicles, we clearly need to invest in better equipment to clear these rioters.

Comment

Working...
                                X