Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yyyyeeess!!!!
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Man, brothas and sistas jus want equality, why doesn't the oppressive white man understand. The white devil cop killed our perfect angel. All these fucking animals are using the nonindictment as an excuse to loot and riot. These motherfuckers don't want equality, they want special privileges and handouts. Equality means taking responsibility. I'm so fed up with all the race bullshit. I remember that white couple in memphis that was killed by a group of blacks a few years ago in memphis I think. It got zero media attention outside of the city.

Comment

• Interview with the officer is on Nightline now. Talk about being well prepped for a depo.

Comment

• Originally posted by GE View Post
          Interview with the officer is on Nightline now. Talk about being well prepped for a depo.
          watching it now. This guy looks like a scared kid. Not the KKK killer cop the media has made him out to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            watching it now. This guy looks like a scared kid. Not the KKK killer cop the media has made him out to be.
            He knows exactly what to say. I found it strange he showed absolutely no remorse or emotion when he was asked.

Comment

He knows exactly what to say. I found it strange he showed absolutely no remorse or emotion when he was asked.
              I won't even pretend to know how I would feel or react to that situation...never been there....and I doubt many people have. This "innocent" little kid was 6'4" at 290lbs...and based on the video from the store he stole from felt like he could just do anything he wanted and if anyone tried to stop him he would just pounce on them like no rules applied to him. I'm a normal 43 year old white guy that weighs in at just under 200...if this kid approached me high as a kite with the mindset that he owned the world and threatened me...given his size....I would probably do the same thing the cop did. The Grand Jury ruled on the case based on the evidence given and they No-Billed him. There is no possible outcome in this case that will please everyone....YOU WEREN'T THERE...I WASN'T there.....neither were all these people that are rioting and looting. I choose to agree with the court.

Comment

• I guarantee you... If the media would stop covering the shit it would go away instantly. Those apes are just playing it up for the cameras.

Also this this would be a good time to cut off welfare.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                  I guarantee you... If the media would stop covering the shit it would go away instantly. Those apes are just playing it up for the cameras.

Also this this would be a good time to cut off welfare.
                  I agree with you here Soap.

Comment

• Good thing no of that crazy stuff went down after that black guy got dragged around someplace in Texas a few years back.

Comment

• So why are this madness for a kid that was doing bad things and got killed. What about someone that got killed and never didnt nothing bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                        So why are this madness for a kid that was doing bad things and got killed. What about someone that got killed and never didnt nothing bad.
                        Because they don't care about him or any other dead individual. This is just an excuse to riot as loot. They're simply justifying their criminal behavior.

Lol at the guilty white people protesting with them though.

Comment

Good thing no of that crazy stuff went down after that black guy got dragged around someplace in Texas a few years back.
                          Jasper isn't exactly a racially diverse utopia these days. That and the world was more concerned with Bill Clinton's dong than some Aryan Brotherhood guys in Texas. We definitely didn't have a POTUS and his AG fanning the flames either.

Comment

Why?

To me that shows that he really believed the kid was trying to get his gun and kill him. Would you show remorse for a guy that you shot, who was actively trying to kill you? I would be more concerned if he showed a lot of remorse. Now the 12 year old that got shot on the play ground, I could see those guys being upset. Just a bad situation all around. I haven't seen that video but that kind of deal just sucks.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

So why are this madness for a kid that was doing bad things and got killed. What about someone that got killed and never didnt nothing bad.
                              That's not the narrative. He was innocent! He had his hands up in the air! The cop just ran up to him and gunned him down for being black!

Facts be damned.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                                Why?

To me that shows that he really believed the kid was trying to get his gun and kill him. Would you show remorse for a guy that you shot, who was actively trying to kill you? I would be more concerned if he showed a lot of remorse. Now the 12 year old that got shot on the play ground, I could see those guys being upset. Just a bad situation all around. I haven't seen that video but that kind of deal just sucks.
                                I agree.
                                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                                X