Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No shit but that's the board for you tho. I chuckled
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
      LMFAO!!! The black Ferguson protesters in Toronto issued rules for the white protesters.

Basically, don't be the center of attention; don't speak to the media, let black voices do that; stand either behind black protesters or between black protesters and cops; help blacks out that are getting harassed by cops.

They're fucking idiots for protesting with those savages in the first place.
      Black people in Canada?
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Posted on November 29, 2014

Ferguson protesters should just not protest in Texas at all.

On Wednesday night, a number of protesters took to the streets of Dallas to stand in solidarity with the protesters of Ferguson, Mo., much like demonstrators did in other cities nationwide.

According to The Blaze, and by all other accounts, the protest remained entirely peaceful. However, it is possible that the peace was purchased by armed Texans that showed up and marched along behind the Michael Brown protesters.

Members of an open carry advocacy group called “Come and Take It” trailed along behind the protesters for the express purpose of stepping in and protecting private property should the crowd of protesters decide to escalate their demonstration into a violent and destructive riot.

“If, per chance, private property starts to be damaged this evening, we’ll put ourselves in between the crowd and private property,” member Matthew Short told WFAA.

Read more: Conservative Tribune

Three armed men from an "open carry" group called "Come and Take It Texas" following steps behind protester… https://t.co/zMoIXCkkP3

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Stepfather of Michael Brown, Louis Head, has been formally charged with inciting a riot after encouraging a crowd of angry protesters to “Burn this b**** down!”. His commands were issued directly following the grand jury’s decision not to indict Darren Wilson in the death of his stepson, Michael Brown.

In the weeks leading up to the subsequent hearing, several alleged witnesses came forward with so many conflicting accounts of what took place that most of it was proven to be fabricated or completely false. In the end, those who were attempting to portray Brown as the victim of a racist, trigger-happy cop were discredited by the officer’s account of what took place, as well as the autopsy results and a mountain of other documents that pointed to the contrary. This, however, was not enough to quell the public in their voracious quest to believe Brown was simply an innocent casualty of police brutality.

“Burn This B**** Down! Burn This B**** Down!”
          Stepfather Of Mike Brown, Louis Head-

Despite the public statement which was read on behalf of the Brown family encouraging people not to resort to violence in the wake of the verdict, Brown’s mother, along with a handful of family members stood atop a car to express their outrage over the final ruling. As Brown’s mother began to weep, Louis jumped onto the car and began screaming expletives, urging the crowd to burn the city to the ground.

What followed was complete bedlam. Thousands of protesters, gang members and other dangerous criminals took to the streets looting businesses, destroying property, and gleefully wreaking havoc. By morning, many businesses had been gutted, twelve of them burned to the ground. Multiple arrests were made, dozens were injured, and one young man was even discovered shot to death inside of his car.

Head’s commands for protesters to destroy the city of Ferguson following the ruling were video taped and later uploaded to the internet. Footage of the crime can be found here.

“Mr. Head Is Directly Responsible For The Way This Event Panned Out And We Plan On Prosecuting Him To The Fullest Extent Of The Law.”
          Ferguson County DA, Dan Shaffer-

In a statement released early this morning by Ferguson County DA, Dan Shaffer, it was revealed that local officials will be prosecuting Louis Head for the crime of inciting a riot. “Mr. Head is directly responsible for the way this event panned out and we plan on prosecuting him to the fullest extent of the law. The damages sustained during the riots following Darren Wilson’s acquittal correlate directly with Mr. Heads actions in encouraging the crowd to act violently. We plan on pursuing this matter as soon as possible now that we have him in custody.”

Incitement of a riot is a major crime, listed as a class A Felony in MO. If convicted, Brown could face a minimum of 15 years in prison and a 200,000.00 dollar fine.

Brown was booked earlier today at the Ferguson County jail. He has since been released on ten percent of his 100,000.00 dollar bond. He is currently at home awaiting trial.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Stepfather of Michael Brown, Louis Head, has been formally charged with inciting a riot after encouraging a crowd of angry protesters to “Burn this b**** down!”. His commands were issued directly following the grand jury’s decision not to indict Darren Wilson in the death of his stepson, Michael Brown.

In the weeks leading up to the subsequent hearing, several alleged witnesses came forward with so many conflicting accounts of what took place that most of it was proven to be fabricated or completely false. In the end, those who were attempting to portray Brown as the victim of a racist, trigger-happy cop were discredited by the officer’s account of what took place, as well as the autopsy results and a mountain of other documents that pointed to the contrary. This, however, was not enough to quell the public in their voracious quest to believe Brown was simply an innocent casualty of police brutality.

“Burn This B**** Down! Burn This B**** Down!”
            Stepfather Of Mike Brown, Louis Head-

Despite the public statement which was read on behalf of the Brown family encouraging people not to resort to violence in the wake of the verdict, Brown’s mother, along with a handful of family members stood atop a car to express their outrage over the final ruling. As Brown’s mother began to weep, Louis jumped onto the car and began screaming expletives, urging the crowd to burn the city to the ground.

What followed was complete bedlam. Thousands of protesters, gang members and other dangerous criminals took to the streets looting businesses, destroying property, and gleefully wreaking havoc. By morning, many businesses had been gutted, twelve of them burned to the ground. Multiple arrests were made, dozens were injured, and one young man was even discovered shot to death inside of his car.

Head’s commands for protesters to destroy the city of Ferguson following the ruling were video taped and later uploaded to the internet. Footage of the crime can be found here.

“Mr. Head Is Directly Responsible For The Way This Event Panned Out And We Plan On Prosecuting Him To The Fullest Extent Of The Law.”
            Ferguson County DA, Dan Shaffer-

In a statement released early this morning by Ferguson County DA, Dan Shaffer, it was revealed that local officials will be prosecuting Louis Head for the crime of inciting a riot. “Mr. Head is directly responsible for the way this event panned out and we plan on prosecuting him to the fullest extent of the law. The damages sustained during the riots following Darren Wilson’s acquittal correlate directly with Mr. Heads actions in encouraging the crowd to act violently. We plan on pursuing this matter as soon as possible now that we have him in custody.”

Incitement of a riot is a major crime, listed as a class A Felony in MO. If convicted, Brown could face a minimum of 15 years in prison and a 200,000.00 dollar fine.

Brown was booked earlier today at the Ferguson County jail. He has since been released on ten percent of his 100,000.00 dollar bond. He is currently at home awaiting trial.

http://conservativefrontline.com/ste...inciting-riot/

I cal BS on the part about him being charged.This is only being reported by far right leaning websites. Just like the "Michael Brown" picture that was posted in this thread, you people should fact check before you spread things that aren't true.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• As much as I'd like to see him charged, it won't stick. His lawyer will claim he was emotionally distressed by the decision of the no bill.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                As much as I'd like to see him charged, it won't stick. His lawyer will claim he was emotionally distressed by the decision of the no bill.
                I thought I heard on the news that they were advised of the decision two hours prior to the press release. I heard it a couple of times and wondered why all of the emotion if they already knew. I haven't heard it since but now I am curious.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• I love the fact that these idiots are completely ignoring the fact their little angel was nothing but a fucking thug who just robbed a gas station prior to being justly shot by the officer. Also, the city is 2/3 black and all the cops and govt are white. They bitch and complain, but it's their own fault because they don't vote. I just don't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
                    I love the fact that these idiots are completely ignoring the fact their little angel was nothing but a fucking thug who just robbed a gas station prior to being justly shot by the officer. Also, the city is 2/3 black and all the cops and govt are white. They bitch and complain, but it's their own fault because they don't vote. I just don't get it.
                    That's beside the point and you're racist!

Comment

As much as I'd like to see him charged, it won't stick. His lawyer will claim he was emotionally distressed by the decision of the no bill.
                      That isn't an affirmative defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        That isn't an affirmative defense.
                        Do you really think they'll pursue it though?

Comment

Do you really think they'll pursue it though?
                          Charges shouldn't be pursued or dismissed based on public perceptions/reactions. If homeboy broke the law, he should go through the process. If they can draw direct link between his comments and the damage to the town, then he should absolutely be charged. Let a jury determine his fate.

Comment

• These people's moral compass points in an entirely different direction than civilized people's. In their minds, what they did/doing is not wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                              These people's moral compass points in an entirely different direction than civilized people's. In their minds, what they did/doing is not wrong.
                              Cases have been dismissed over statements like that for the clinically insane and those mentally incapable.

Comment

• Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
                                I love the fact that these idiots are completely ignoring the fact their little angel was nothing but a fucking thug who just robbed a gas station prior to being justly shot by the officer. Also, the city is 2/3 black and all the cops and govt are white. They bitch and complain, but it's their own fault because they don't vote. I just don't get it.
                                It's pretty obvious (and telling!) that the black folk who would want to be police officers want nothing to do with policing in that town. Why is that?

When your "own kind" refuse to join the local police force that should set off all sorts of red flags in the leadership of the colored community. One distinct purpose of the police force is to be connected to the local populace and 'take their pulse', if you will: no one wants to be connected, even as they bitch and piss and moan about the disconnect between the local government and the denizens of the town. It's appalling to me how much the colored folks refuse to represent themselves or to even select a representative that would actually speak for the community. There isn't much more proof needed that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are compete trash then to see a racially divided situation like this getting used as a self-promoting soapbox for further racial division. Shame on Ferguson for letting their future interests be controlled by those trashcans (Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, Holder, et.al) that want Ferguson to be a train wreck and want the relationships between local government and the community to stay sour.
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X