Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again where is the report he surrendered before he got shot? I don't want to hear about the eye witness accounts that have not been told under oath, hell the obama administration tried to block the information about the kid robbing a store or whatever he did from getting out. We expect to have answers right away, why not take a step back and wait for the facts to come out before looting and going after the cops?

I grew up in a not so great area and did some stupid things. Luckily I was never arrested but did have a few run ins with the cops. You know what...I never was shot or had a cop pull his gun. Wonder why that was? Oh wait I never tried to fight a cop. Like I said play stupid games win stupid prizes.

As far as the police growing too powerful, oh yeah. Cops did not have semi autos until the California bank robbery in the 90s. Now they have military equipment and every cop has an AR15 in their trunk (exaggerating but you get the point). Cops should have SOME of the items they have but not to the scale they have them.

America is becoming a police state but who do we blame? The ironic thing is the people of Ferguson are saying this and the government is too powerful. But the majority of the town is black and 97% of them vote democrat. You cannot look at this stuff at face value

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Matt has pulled over over 200,000 people in his career? And wrote almost none of them tickets? Then he complains about our tax money being wasted on irresponsible people and spending? Looks like I've just found a way to save the city of Fort Worth 90k a year. What a dumbshit.
      So, that's how you interpreted this?

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      You know how many "regular people" I haven't ticketed? Probably into the hundreds of thousands. If I was a robot cop and stopped every violation that I saw, I'd NEVER make a call because I'd never get there.
      You're an idiot just looking for a conflict. Why don't you get back in line for your welfare check Arnold?

Comment

• As if you'd be surprised,

But our "gentle giant" was an aspiring rapper.

http://soopermexican.com/2014/08/15/...ng-and-murder/

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

You're an idiot just looking for a conflict. Why don't you get back in line for your welfare check Arnold?
          You said hundreds of thousands....

Comment

• Lots of interesting info and pics of "murder" scene or whatever the thugs are calling it

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Let's assume you ticket 10% of your traffic stops and let 90% go with a warning, and you've worked 20 years at 40 hours per week with 2 weeks vacation per year.

To validate your claim, you've made 222,222 traffic stops, let 200,000 of them go with a warning - averaging 5.56 stops per hour over your career, or 1 stop every 10.8 minutes.
              Last edited by slow99; 08-16-2014, 05:33 PM.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                So they have video of him commit a strong arm robbery and it's called character assassination. I would call that character clarification.
                Nice my thoughts exactly! One less thief in this world doesn't bother me

Comment

• I'm not understanding why the African community thinks that this guy is worth marching in the streets for? He is actually an embarrassment to them. if s white guy gets shot and killed and he was a thief I would not have a problem with police taking out the trash. The store clerk should have shot him anyways

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    But our "gentle giant" was an aspiring rapper.

http://soopermexican.com/2014/08/15/...ng-and-murder/
                    Lmao. Oh noez what a loss bruh! All that talent and intelligence wasted! A fine example for the young black ca-moon-ity!

Comment

• Friend of OFFICER DARREN WILSON Speaks Out on Shooting of Mike Brown

“He pulled up ahead of them. And then he got a call-in that there was a strong-arm robbery. And, they gave a description. And, he’s looking at them and they got something in their hands and it looks like it could be what, you know those cigars or whatever. So he goes in reverse back to them. Tries to get out of his car. They slam his door shut violently. I think he said Michael did. And, then he opened the car again. He tried to get out. He stands up.

And then Michael just bum-rushes him and shoves him back into his car. Punches him in the face and them Darren grabs for his gun. Michael grabbed for the gun. At one point he got the gun entirely turned against his hip. And he shoves it away. And the gun goes off.

Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• The way I read it was that Matt had witnessed that many violations and not necessarily during traffic stops. It is likely an exaggeration and not meant as an exact figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          The cop that shot him was unaware of that, and he surrendered before he was killed.
                          Yeah, thats what the witnesses have to say.( and I am sure they are upstanding citizens themselves) Let's let this thing play out and not make assumptions... I know its the American way now, but how many times has the plot changed when some time has passed...
                          It may very well be a bad shoot, but stranger things have happened.
                          Last edited by dcs13; 08-16-2014, 06:58 PM. Reason: added

Comment

• No matter what the truth is, the cop was a racist and he shot a poor innocent teen that was like a son to everyone.
                            92 LX 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                              Yeah, thats what the witnesses have to say.( and I am sure they are upstanding citizens themselves) Let's let this thing play out and not make assumptions... I know its the American way now, but how many times has the plot changed when some time has passed...
                              It may very well be a bad shoot, but stranger things have happened.
                              If it was a good shoot, why wait 2 days to write on it? The whole thing stinks.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                                If it was a good shoot, why wait 2 days to write on it? The whole thing stinks.
                                Kids a thief sounds like a good shot to me. Next time he will go get a job

Comment

Working...
                                X