Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    So, that's how you interpreted this?

You're an idiot just looking for a conflict. Why don't you get back in line for your welfare check Arnold?

Apparently I wasn't the only one. It isn't my fault your communication skills are so poor. Maybe you should stick to telling people to take long walks off short bridges, Biff.

Comment

• Does This Video Vindicate the Officer Who Shot Michael Brown?
      http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...michael-brown/

The transcript, from the Conservative Treehouse:

#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

{crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

{crosstalk}

#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

Comment

• It won't matter if he's proven justified in shooting that hood rat or not. These events are being used to polarize our society against authority. I have lots of opinions on this particular topic but they can be seen as controversial.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          It won't matter if he's proven justified in shooting that hood rat or not. These events are being used to polarize our society against authority. I have lots of opinions on this particular topic but they can be seen as controversial.
          Agreed.

Comment

It won't matter if he's proven justified in shooting that hood rat or not. These events are being used to polarize our society against authority. I have lots of opinions on this particular topic but they can be seen as controversial.
            Is that such a bad thing though, in this case? States are having to pass laws to protect us from the police, shouldn't they be passing laws to protect us from other citizens? Please, share your opinions, I'm interested to hear them. A PM is fine if you don't want to put it out here in the thread.

Comment

• They are polarizing our society against authority for political gain. Whatever the cost, get voters.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                They are polarizing our society against authority for political gain. Whatever the cost, get voters.
                Just rig the elections, its much easier than all this.

Comment

• Holder orders a second autopsy done.

If it at first doesn't fit your narrative, try and try again.

Justice Department to conduct independent autopsy of Missouri shooting victim
                  By Julia Edwards WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder on Sunday ordered the Justice Department to conduct an autopsy of Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager shot and killed by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri, a spokesman said. Justice Department spokesman Brian Fallon said Holder ordered the federal autopsy "due to the extraordinary circumstances involved in this case and at the request of the Brown family." The autopsy, to be performed by a federal medical examiner, would be in addition to an autopsy by Missouri state medical examiners.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    Holder orders a second autopsy done.

If it at first doesn't fit your narrative, try and try again.

Justice Department to conduct independent autopsy of Missouri shooting victim
                    http://news.yahoo.com/justice-depart...BTLAkAIvDQtDMD
                    That guy is such a fucking joke. This is exactly what I'm talking about. He's trying to get voters for forcing additional investigations to give the black voters the impression he's on their side. "Remember, vote for Democrats, we yo buddies."
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Society should be against authority. As a whole, humanity spends way too much time obsessed with imaginary lines on a map, and imaginary lines relating to morality.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        Is that such a bad thing though, in this case? States are having to pass laws to protect us from the police, shouldn't they be passing laws to protect us from other citizens? Please, share your opinions, I'm interested to hear them. A PM is fine if you don't want to put it out here in the thread.
                        It would take me a lot of time to type out, but CJ paraphrased a portion in his post.

They aren't doing it to create simply a distrust for the police. Much like your evil step mother who coddles your dad to gain his trust and favor while fucking the mailman, pool boy and your dad's brother, our political elite are playing a game to win favoritism in the eyes of the mouth-breathing "99%ers" who are too stupid to see the forest for the trees.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

It would take me a lot of time to type out, but CJ paraphrased a portion in his post.

They aren't doing it to create simply a distrust for the police. Much like your evil step mother who coddles your dad to gain his trust and favor while fucking the mailman, pool boy and your dad's brother, our political elite are playing a game to win favoritism in the eyes of the mouth-breathing "99%ers" who are too stupid to see the forest for the trees.

I don't disagree with you, but the problem lies in the fact that authoritarian figures in this country are frequently completely out of control, and the populace is getting fed up with murdered family pets, no knock warrants, and draconian drug laws that incarcerate non-violent offenders. I hope they keep doing it. One day, the targets will run out and they will be at the political elite's doorsteps. It can't happen soon enough, either. Hopefully before every podunk shitkicker police force has 8 MRAP's in their garage.

Comment

• Comment

• I believe you're an idiot.
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                              X