Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    I guess I am one of the only people that have not followed this story and really don't care. I rember it from tha back, but didn't know they were making a verdict today.
    Not a verdict, a decision on the indictment.

Comment

• Bigger pictures!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AdRock View Post
        20/20 grape drank biatch. I completely forgot.
        I should have enough to keep the silverbacks at bay tonight.

Just in case the Mexicans decide to riot. Lol
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• O'Reillys is fully engulfed.. they really are gonna burn this motherfucker down

Comment

• Damn soap, someone needs to show you how to organize a stockroom. And get that beer off the cooler floor.
            sigpic

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• All they had to do was tell every one they ran out of chicken.

Comment

• Wonder how much of Fergusun will be left standing after sunrise? Maybe the National Guard should just drop some napalm on the city and get it over with now.

Comment

• I am utterly fascinated with this idea to burn your own city to the ground. It sounds so early 19th century romantic.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                      Wonder how much of Fergusun will be left standing after sunrise? Maybe the National Guard should just drop some napalm on the city and get it over with now.

Or drop some lotion.

Comment

• I'm amazed at some of these "educated" blacks, coming on the news, screaming "injustice." I'm talking about attorneys and elected officials.

Jeez. Makes it hard to take any black person seriously. Just like people voting for Obama no matter how crappy he performs.

Comment

• Some people just can't seem to see passed color, no matter how wrong someone is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            I'm amazed at some of these "educated" blacks, coming on the news, screaming "injustice." I'm talking about attorneys and elected officials.

Jeez. Makes it hard to take any black person seriously. Just like people voting for Obama no matter how crappy he performs.
                            It's Bush's fault, and you're a racist.
                            Didn't you get the memo?
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Sounds like they are hitting the Toys R Us pretty hard. Free Powerwheels for everyone.

Comment

• Hope that town is ashes in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X