Rev Al "Coon" Sharpton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rev Al "Coon" Sharpton

Just heard on radio Gilbert arenas called Al sharpton a Coon! I'm on cell, someone find an article, I gotta read more on this!

“FAMILiES of the victims pleaseeeeee stop asking #alsharpton to speak or ur behalf,you have a better chance having #caesar the monkey from #planetoftheapes to get justice for you..the stats also show AL (expletive) sharpton has not helped one situation he has protested at,he actually made it worst and because of him the jury goes the other way..(think about it) Jena six,trayvon and the list goes back way back..#AL ur like a #THOT in the club,lookn for attention.”
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/...uson-protests/

“FAMILiES of the victims pleaseeeeee stop asking #alsharpton to speak or ur behalf,you have a better chance having #caesar the monkey from #planetoftheapes to get justice for you..the stats also show AL (expletive) sharpton has not helped one situation he has protested at,he actually made it worst and because of him the jury goes the other way..(think about it) Jena six,trayvon and the list goes back way back..#AL ur like a #THOT in the club,lookn for attention.”
      Thanks, Read the article and holy crap dude went off!

Comment

I hate reading things with #s, about as much as al sharpton

Comment

Comment

Sharpton is about as useless a human being as there ever has been.

Comment

You missed the best quote:

..only reason they issue riot police isssss just in case you actually got smart enough to walk 6 blocks ,YALL ain’t f-cking up white rich sh-t smdh.

Comment

Working...
              X