Found this puppy this AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found this puppy this AM

Anyone know someone who lost a Chihuahua recently? Found this girl this morning about 6:45 AM in Keller, near the Ninnie Baird pond. She is super thin, probably has not eaten in several days.
    If you know anyone who lost a dog like this, email me at
    arlingtontexas45@yahoo.com
    or, if you know me, call. Wanna find her home, I do NOT need 5 dogs!

Good bait dog.

Comment

looks like you just got your 5th dog!
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        I think he just drives around and steals dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
          I think he just drives around and steals dogs.
          lol, good way to meet women I guess. Found: your dog, call my number.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Heck no!

lol, good way to meet women I guess. Found: your dog, call my number.
            Shh, don't tell my wife!

LOL, I used one of my Yahoo spam email accounts on the posters I placed around the hood.

I just hope someone claims this little fucker. She does seem somewhat trained. She's in a crate right now, and cried a bit to go outside and poop/piss. Came back inside and is quiet as a mouse when I'm around. She really seems attached to me. Guess finding and feeding her after being without for a few days, she feels the loyalty already.

Comment

sweet pup, I know a lady down there that might take her, ill post it on her facebook page

Comment

have you had it checked for a chip? I know most people these days chip pets.

Comment

Post signs up at the local stores and vet clinics.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                    have you had it checked for a chip? I know most people these days chip pets.
                    Yeah, took her to my Vet this AM when they opened. No chip. Good health overall tho, other than being skinny as fuck. She weighs 4.2 lbs. She is probably twice as tall as my other 2, that weigh 3.2 lbs. She is really skin and bones, it is sad how thin she is.

I've already spent fricken $90 on this little thing!

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                    Post signs up at the local stores and vet clinics.
                    We did a few sings around here (one by the splash park, lots of foot traffic), Petsmart and I will hit Kroger later, and of course my Vet's office who is also in Keller.

Comment

Mel might be able to take her but, she is on the way to to see the Cowboys play, if you still have her tomorrow she will email you

Comment

Looks like a rat terrier / chihuahua mix.

Comment

Had one possible sighting of the owners. Someone saw Lyn's facebook post and contacted her about a similar dog being lost a week ago. We went looking for the Lost posters they said they saw, but didn't finds any.

If no one claims her, Lyn's niece will take her tho, she's been wanting a puppy, and this one seems to have taken a liking to her when she's over.

Comment

Five dogs aren't that much

Comment

Went to visit the little pup this evening at Lyn's niece's casa. The kids named her Chloe, from Beverly Hills Chihuahua...

Anywhooo, the little thing is doing very well. She seems to have been trianed in a few areas. She yelps when she needs to go the the bathroom, and can do a few things when asked too. The kids are loving the shit outa her, and she is enjoying them.

Comment

Working...
                              X